Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth

Long long chapter guys ! 8500+ words ... *sweatdrops* -.-'
This took a while... sort of~ But it was fun to make this chappy! Dedicated too.... Sheepgirl418, Crystalmy188, MoonstoneAlchemist, SissiT927, XxAnnaDragneeLxX, Stella_Villiana, Illuminated_Moon & ArielLux! <3
Enjoy the chappyyy ~~~

________

Cynthia's POV

"Cynthia! You have to put this one on! It would match your dazzling purple eyes!' Mira squealed.

"Maybe a red one?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"No no. I think a pink one!" Lisanna giggled.

"I um... g-guys...?" I mumbled bringing up my hands in defense, as I was being crushed by the three squealing girls holding out dresses for me to wear.

"I... I think w-we should let Cynthia-sama choose..." Yukino said shyly.

"Thank you Yukino-chan!" I sighed in relief as the three girls took a step back.

"N-No... it's no problem." she muttered as a blush crawled onto her cheeks.

"So, Cynthia-chan?! Which one?!" Lucy beamed.

"Well... I'm not too fond of dressing up... and I don't like the color pink. No offense Lisanna!"

"None taken. Thought I would let you try." she grinned in my direction.

"Then which one?!" 'This one?!""That dress?!", they pointed out in many directions towards a huge rack of dresses that were hanged on a dress stand. All I could do was sweat drop as they bombarded me with questions and tried to make me fit in many random dresses.

It's been a few days after the battle with the Dragons and the Grand Magic Games. Here we were now, in the palace of Fiore getting dressed up to get ready for the Grand Ball by the King of Fiore. The ball was at least 5 hours away, and I don't understand why we need to get ready so early. There's no need to rush.

"Minna... I think we should reconsider about what Yukino-san said... Cynthia-chan... is there some type of colors you prefer?" Wendy asked softly who noticed me in trouble by the two sisters and blonde.

"W-Well... I do like blue, gold, silver and purple..." I said trying to think of my top favorite colors.

"Any type of style?" Lucy asked.

"Just something simple? But let me look if there's anything that catches my eye." I smiled while walking towards the rack of dresses but before I could, something in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

"Cynthia-chan...?" Lucy asked.

"Is there something bothering you?" Mira asked.

Ignoring their questions absent mindedly, I walked up slowly towards this elegant and the most beautiful dress I've seen. As I got up to it to see it in a better view, my eyes were tracing every pattern and inch of the soft fabric.

"I think she found it." Yukino said.

"Is that the one...Cynthia-chan?" Wendy asked in a soft tone.

Gently placing my hand to feel the soft fabric to dance around my slender fingers, a smile tugged onto my lips. It was absolutely stunning. I turned to face the four girls who were waiting for my response and gave them a huge grin.

"This is the one!" I said happily.

"It's gorgeous!" Lucy chirped.

"You have a good eye!" Lisanna added.

"Go try it on Cynthia-sama!" Yukino urged.

"That's right go go!" Wendy exclaimed excitedly.

"Wait! First we need to do you hair and makeup!" Mira protested as she held her index finger up making all of us to stop in our tracks.