A little note.

All Rights Reserved.

 Hello sweet readers, this is my first book. I have put a lot of effort on this book.

 I have always wanted to write a book, maybe I was a too much of a self consious that is why I did not write it  or we can say that I was a bit too much insecure thinking people would not like. But after some thought I decided to write it because who cares what others say what matters is how you feel sharing it with others, and to be honest I am happy, I am happy that I can share this book with you. 

I hope you people like it.

Please do not preach. I have put a lot of effort while writing it so please do not hurt my feelings by plagiarizing it.

And last but not the least there may some gramatical mistakes or typing mistakes or spelling mistakes, just so you know I am not an ameteur writer so please make do with me.

Enjoy reading sunshines.

Something about the story.

Before you move ahead to read the book, please note that in this book you won't see any crazy stuff like the female lead just because being transmigrated can do all the things. 

The story is normal based on logical thinking, even if the whole idea is not logical. My female lead is a normal woman with a normal mentality. Do not expect her to be extraordinary or to do something beyond the human reach. 

It's like a normal love story with just a little bit of twist. No such things like the female lead being outstanding with high character, doing the things who no one do, etcera shit and all can be seen in the story.   

If she were to be transmigrated at a young age you would have seen some exceptional skills and all, but because she is already grown up you won't see much of that. 

The female lead is a normal person with normal emotions, she isn't inhumane with cold character.

Please read on your own accord. If you are looking for some thing like out of world character, then I won't suggest you to read my book.

All in all this is a totally a crap story and shitty story something which I wrote out of a whim. It just came to my mind and I wrote it. 

Summary

Daisy gets transmigrated into the novel which she read before the accident. She is transmigrated as the cannon fodder who dies in the mental hospital after her parents death. 

After coming into the novel the first thing Daisy promised to herself was to make sure to stay away from the male lead Ethan King at any cost. But can she?

Daisy Knight (Williams)

⁂ Ethan King