59 Flashback

The day dawn crisp and clear, with warm sunlight seeping through the trees creating  beautiful shadows on the ground. The chorus of birdsong mixed with the  sound of laughter of kids reverberated through the  garden making the atmosphere warm and welcoming.

In the backyard of large villa,  kids could be seen playing amongst themselves,   two  boys and three girls  around five to six years could be seen crouching in a circle their heads down inspecting something on the ground.

" This is me." boy with amber colored eyes comment pointing finger at a slug.

" The red one is me. It's so cute." a girl with red hair commented pointing at the  slug which was crawling out of the group of other slugs.

" It is brown you stupid red head." amber eyed boy commented rolling his eyes at her.

" Whom are you calling stupid? " the red head glared.

" The one who doesn't even knows the difference between red and brown, duh."  amber eyed boy commented laughing,"  You are stupid,stupid, Jenna is a stupid girl." he teased.

" Alex you... " Jenna shouted and lunged at him making him fall on his back and pulling his hair," You are the one who is stupid, I am going to hit you." she continued to pull at his hair."

" Oww....my hair,  move away you monkey."  he shouted, while the rest of kids blinked looking at each other contemplating what to do.

" Ah.... my precious hair."

" Should we help?" girl with two pigtails nervously commented looking at the others who stood beside her without moving.  She looked at the boy beside her and said innocently in her baby voice," Ashton ,shouldn't we separate them, they are fighting. Mom said friends should not fight."

" No, Laila, let him get hit. He stole my Hershey's kisses." brown eyed girl commented with a evil smirk," Jenna , how about I help you beat him up?" she shouted walking   at the direction where the boy was getting beaten up. 

" I am sorry, I'm sorry. I won't say that again." Alex shouted in defeat before she could even come near them.

" Coward..." Jenna moved away from his body and stood up with her hands on her hips in triumph. Their clothes and face  were dyed in mud, their small bodies basked in warm sunlight creating a innocent atmosphere.

" How can you both be so evil. " Alex pouted, his hair unkept and his face had become red due to fighting," I am going to tell on you to mom."

" Momma's boy." Jenna rolled her eyes and looked at the brown eyed girl who now stood beside her," Daisy, where is Ethan and Ian?" she asks looking around, her shoulder length hair swaying.

" We are here." two boys, one with blue eyes and other with grey eyes said walking out from behind the trees with. They were the most clean , with neat clothes and calm demeanor.

" What is that?" Daisy asked coming forward to blue eyed boy looking at his hands as he held something between then.  The rest kids came running towards them curiously looking at his closed hands which were extended in front of them.

" Ethan, what did you bring?" chubby Alex questioned," Did you bring food? I'm hungry." 

" Fatty." Jenna muttered sticking her tongue out at him. 

" Don't start fighting again." Daisy said before Alex could open his mouth to retort," Wow...." she shouted keeping her hands on her mouth looking at Ethan's hands as he opened them revealing a beautiful blue butterfly.