71. I love...

It happened so fast that before anyone could register what has occurred , Micah was already on the ground , the side of his lips had started to bleed and all his face had turned red. Before he could even recover from the impact , he was fed with another one, with the angry looking Ethan hovering over him.

"What the fuck, Ethan", Micah tried to push him off.

" How dare you" , Ethan growled, and punched him again. Finally Micah pushed him off and punched him hard. The club had now become a battlefield for the two men, neither of them backing down.

" Stop it", Daisy said finally registering what had occurred. In her drunken stupor she tried to move towards them to stop them. But they were not in the mind to listen, much less to a drunken person who tried to control her balance. The club had now become a pile of broken glasses and dishes. The security had arrived but couldn't move forward, because they knew offending either of the two will surely not do good to their jobs and club either.

" Ethan , stop it", Ian, ashton, alex and the others had now come out hearing the commotion and pulled them apart. They had seen the crazy looking Ethan storm out of the room when Micah had kissed Daisy.

"Daisy, are you okay?", Jenna took a hold of Daisy's shoulder, steadying her.

" Hmm...", Daisy nodded, and looked between Micah and Ethan. They had bruises on their faces, Ethan more or less had suffered one or two punches on his face. While Micah was a whole different story, he had bruises all over his face, there was a cut at the side of his jaw.

" I was just trying to have some fun with Daisy, no need to get all hyped", Micah sucked in a breath while touching the bruising at his jaw, " You have bruised my handsome face, this will take a lot of time to fade. My beautiful face."

" A little fun?", Ethan growled, trying to lunge at him again, fortunately being stopped by Ian.

" Okay , okay I admit my fault. I went a little overboard.", Micah raised his hands in surrender, " See but didn't it benefit though.", he winked at the drunk Daisy making her giggle.

" After all everyone know how much you lo..."

Before he could complete his words, he was stopped by the glare coming from Ethan. He was really itching to tease him more, but as much as he wanted to his life was more precious to him and his face was even more . What if he couldn't get any girl to marry later on if he is disfigured? Only the thought was enough to make him shut his mouth.

" Okay enough now , lets continue our own businesses.", Ian said letting Ethan go out of his grip and turned towards Jenna who was standing beside Daisy, " Have you had enough fun already? Or wanna cause some more trouble?"

Jenna rolled her eyes and ignored him, she had enough for today and she had a bigger problem to solve she needed to tell Daisy truth, if not god knows what else Daisy will do to spike Ethan. But the best thing was that she had finally confirmed that Daisy had feelings for Ethan, if she did not then why would she walk out of the room and come drink her and top of that she even had a hot dance with Micah. Would it have been any other day she wouldn't have believed that Daisy would choose to be near Micah, who didn't knew that Daisy was ruthless when it came to enemies, heck she didn't even care for her family and friends up until few days ago. But Jenna knew Daisy had a good heart, they used to be close friends in high school, but things changed after prom, Daisy was not the same after that night, no one knew what went wrong, she tried to know it but Daisy had never once said anything . But now maybe things are different, now Daisy was with them again.