15 Its none of your business

Daisy's Pov

I woke up having a killer headache, my head hurts like it had been cut open.

 I sat on my  bed leaning onto the head board holding my head. The worst thing about alcohol is hangover. I feel like vomiting.

God why do I have to drink so much last night?

I tried to recall last night events, just trying to remember hurts like hell.

Just tried

Walking into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit, my eyes were redshot, hair messy and clothes disheaveled. God knows what blunderes I created last night.

I freshened up and walked into the living room to find the atmosphere in there a little bit odd.

" Morning " I said sitting beside Mom resting my head on her shoulder.

" Good morning, did you sleep well" dad asked looking at me with care.

" Yeah, I have a massive headache. Did I do something which I shouldn't have ?" I looked at Mom.

She fixed my hair," No, even if you do its okay."

" Are you sure ?" I looked at dad and others for anwers.

" It was fine dear. You just spoke a little and nothing much." Uncle Max replied and Aunt Olivia nodded.

" Oh, Okay then" I gave a curt  nod.

" Damn it, my head hurts like hell." we heard a voice coming from the stairs where Phoebe stood clutching her head with irritated expresssion.

Seeing us looking at her she sneered," What are you looking at ? Do you want to disect me or what?"

Even if she has a massive headache she still manages to give a witty remark.

We averted our eyes embarrased. 

" You look like shit" Phobe said  to me sitting beside grandpa King. 

I lifted my head from mom's shoulder and waved my hand," You don't look better yourself"

" Are you all mourning for someone or what? Why are all your faces like you are constipated?" Phoebe looked at all.

" And where is Ethan?" She asked Aunt Olivia.

Oh yeah I did not see Ethan from the moment I woke.

Aunt Olivia shrugged her shoulders," He said he has something to do so he went out early in the morning"

" Okay" 

Whole day went  by but I did not see Ethan for once. I wonder if I said something to him. I just hope I wouln'd have said something scandalous. 

He returned at the time of dinner, his mood seemed to be unstable. His hair were messed not like his usual self. He had a 12 O'clock shadow on his face. Not once did he try to make eye contact with me. Did not speak to others as well, when asked about something he just gave simple answers.

I tried to talk to him before went into his room, he walked straight passed me.

" Ethan, wait up" just as he was about to close his door I stopped him.

He paused with his back towards me, " What is it?" 

He sounded dejected, did something happen? 

" Are-are you okay? " I did not know what to ask.

" Why ?" he did not turn towards me at all.

" Nothing just, I thought you were a little absentminded." 

" Its none of your business" he slamed the door on my face walking inside.

I froze, did he just-just slammed the door on my face?

Damn it......

Why can't I mind my own business. 

A dog will always be a dog

He is not human at all. Even if you die I won't ask. I curse you to be single forever. Ah...this dog.

I walked into my slamming the door shut.  

I cursed all his eight generations all night.