49 I have stole him.

Daisy's Pov

The next morning we boarded to New York. It was a good choice coming here to France, all the stress which was built due to constant thinking and working finally got released.

The relation between me and others improved a lot, even if they might or might not have done bad deeds to the Daisy in book , so far they did nothing wrong to me. They can be concluded as good friends, I was guarding myself against them at the beginning but unknowingly  I have started to get comfortable with them. 

I have come to realize that reading a novel and actually living into it are quite different, the changes or the  butterfly effect which was created due to my invasion has comletely collapsed the plotline.

Ethan and Emma's love did not bloom as mentioned in the novel, it was not my fault  though. Right from the very start Emma has been odd more precisely she has been delusional.

The only thing which bothers me is, why does she has such a odd character? I mean for heaven's sake she is the female lead of the story, how can she act so stupidly. Her level of intelligence is beyond this world, she might even think that she is a Queen and all other other women are her maids. 

Bah.. If she was to be present in real world I am sure she would be called as the Queen bitch in school, or whore in real life. 

The way she behaves is same as that of those high school girls who think they are the most hot and beautiful girls in whole school, I bet in every school there is such a girl ,aka the Queen bitch.

I haven't heard from her since I last met her at the restaurant where she was trying to seduc- no flirt with the customer,  who does that. She has a good degree and good looks too, what is the need to seduce already married and old men, can't she just work hard and earn money.  People who love vanity can go at any heights to achieve their goal. 

" What are you thinking about?" Ethan's voice broke me out of my monologue, we just landed in NYC and now are on the way to my apartment.

I moved my eyes away from the window and looked at him,  right from the beginning it was never my goal to separate the male and female lead. I wanted to stay away from them as long as possible, but who would have thought that the male lead himself would come knocking at me.  

When he told me that he loves me for the first time, I thought he would change his mind with passing time, but I did not expect him to be so persistent. Even after three months he was persistent, I have even started to forget that he is the male lead.

All my memories of my past life have started to fade away, the memory of my parents is starting to get blurr in my mind, my old friends, old world and everything related to my older self is no longer a bother to me. The feelings which I had for my own world are no longer there, rather I have started to get attached to the new world, I'm starting to feel that this is my world. 

I have everything that I have ever wanted for myself, loving parents, friends, and most importantly someone who loves me. Even if I haven't given a reply to his confession, I know that I have feelings for him, that I can't bear to leave him, that I won't be able to give him to someone else. 

I know that I am not being fair by keeping my feelings to myself, but I don't know how to express my feelings for him, everytime I want to admit it there is always a voice in my mind which reminds me that he may change his mind in future, maybe due to female lead halo he might go back to Emma and I might be left behind, if I don't confess maybe I might save some face for myself in future when he realizes that he doesn't loves me, that he haven't loved me at all, that his true love belongs to Emma.

Emma is like a invisible wall which is between me and Ethan, no matter how much I try to break it, it will not budge. 

As much as the thought of being abandoned scares me, but I know that I can't force him to stay with me if he decides to leave, the only thing I can do is to cherish the moments he is willing to share with  me. 

I took a deep breathe to clear my mind and smiled," Nothing."

He looked at me, I knew that he could tell I was lying," You can talk to me if something is bothering you." he said putting an arm around my shoulder pulling to his ches.

I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed," Yeah", I wanted to, but could not bring myself to do so. I won't be able to explain it him, I couldn't tell him that I doubt his love for me, that his love belongs to someone else right from the beginning, that I have stole him from his true love, that I have changed his rightful future.

He kissed my head tightening his hold on me, we sat in silence. It was not awkward silence but the peaceful silence.