77. Home

His eyes trembled, he was nervous and happy at the same time" I have dreamt of this many times. I have dreamt of you saying that you love me many times. Finally...finally you said it." he tightly held my hand as if he were to loosen then I would disappear.

" How can I not love you? I love you too." he answered.

My hanging heart settled hearing his words. I felt a surge of excitement and joy inside me. I looked at him with a shit eating grin on my face.

I looked at him and decided to tell him all about it," When I was in coma I had a dream. I dreamed that I had died and I had transmigrated into a book. In the book I was a cannor fodder who will be killed by the male lead for going against the female lead. And surprisingly the male lead was...you."

He was beyond shocked and confused now we were sitting across each other," And then?"

" Then what I the cannor fodder decided to stay away from the male lead so that the male and female leads will happy and full filling life. But surprisingly you did not fall in love with Emma."

"Who is Emma?" he asked.

" Oh Emma was the female lead with whom you were supposed to fall in love with. "

He scowled at my words, clearly displeased.

I laughed at continued," But surprisingly you did not fall in love with Emma but instead you loved me. I was shocked at first. And you know what's more surprising? Jenna, Alex, Ian, Ashton, Laila, Mom, dad, Mr. and Mrs. King. Everyone in the dream were same as that of real life. And when I woke up I confirmed with others and came to know that 80 percent of the things in my dream were same as that of real life. I had just graduated and everything took place then. We were roughly of age 23-25.Many things were same like Jenna liking Ian, Alex being a nut, Laila being an angel. Emma being a bitch. And..."

" What about me ?" he asked.

I smiled meaningfully," You...you were quite younger and passionate. You smiled at me, flirted, and you were so hot I must say. You had amazing abs, long legs, nice face,etc. Okay let me ask this did we ever go to France and did you propose to me?"

He looked at me and answered" We did decide to go France but you did not appear, I had planned to propose you there but did not come to the location. Finally I thought you did not like and decided not to come. But how do you know..."

He stopped mid sentence as he seemed to remember something.

" What is it?" I asked.

" I know why you had that dream."

" Why?"

" When you were in coma the doctor told us that you had a head injury and your memories might get muddled, so were told to talk to you and tell you all that happened in your life. At that time I had told to everything about how I love you, how I had planned to propose you in France and all. I have recited to you my inner thoughts as well when I couldn't find anything else to speak. "

I nodded " So this explains why I had such a weird dream and think that I had transmigrated into a book. "

" That explains it ."

" So when did you fall in love with me ?" I asked.

" When we were in high school, you were a meanie back then. Did not even spare me a glance."

" That long? " I asked shocked at his statement, " Then does it mean that I am your childhood sweetheart?"

"Ofcourse not..."

" YES" before he could complete his sentence the door was burst open revealing the happy faces of my friends. They all stood at the doorway smiling from ear to ear.

"He has been in love with you since childhood" Jenna said walking inside the room.

" Everybody in the school knew about it" Alex continued.

" Heck even my parents knew about it " Ashton chimed in.

" Whole college knew about it " Ian winked at Ethan who shook his head in defeat. I could see his face getting red from embarrassment.

" Do you know how love struck this fool was. Not a single guy in college or high school dared to approach you because of him" Ashton said everybody nodded.

I looked at Ethan and raised an brow towards him, he just shook his head smiling. Others continue to talk happily while Ethan came to my side holding my hand tight.

" Ethan, lets get married" I whispered and his whipped towards me. After a moment of astonishment he smiled.

" Did you think that I would let you go after all this and not marry you?" Ethan smiled kissing my forehead.

I smiled back at his domineering and arrogant answer.

" I love you"

" I love you more"

I looked all everybody as they happily chatted about our school and college days. I realized how much I had missed in these years, how much I had not experienced, how much I have left behind.

I am glad that my friends chose me over our distance, they did not forget me, they not forget about our friendship. They were many things to do but right now the most important thing was to live in the moment with my family, friends and my love. Life won't give the same chance again and it was important to cherish the given chance and I decided to cherish it.

After a long time I was finally home where I truly belonged. 

Hey guys,

The book finally ends here, well not really because there are few more chapters and  epilogue to come, but officially it ends here. Thank you for supporting and waiting for my book throughout the year. Thank you for your patience. I hope you liked my book.  I would like to whole heartedly thank few readers for being there with me right from the beginning. Thank you so much guys.

Love you(ಥ _ ಥ)(❤'艸`❤)