32 You are jealous

Daisy's gown^^

Daisy's Pov

Today was the day when Agnor's ball was going to be held. Micah informed me that he will pick me sharp at 7:45 pm. from my place. I completed all my work early so that I can have an appointment with beautician my hair have started to have split ends. After the appintment with beautician I returned to my place and god dressesed.

I told Alice to order a gown for me. And she did a great job at selecting it.

I am dressed in a burgundy colored offshoulder sweetheart velvet floor length gown with a slit at the right thigh. It perfectly outlined my shoulder blades and long legs. My skin looked even more white and shinier in  contrast with the dark color of dress.

One thing which Daisy had which can be considered expeceptional is her perfect figure and skin tone. 

Too sexy...

I think I am going to fall in love with myself. Narcissism is inborn quality. What can I do when I look this damn good? Can't help it.

Just as I was admiring myself into the mirror I heard the door beel ring. I picked up my clutched and walked towards the door to open it. As soon as I opened the door Micah's face came into view he was smiling from ear to ear, as if he was going to do something worth award winning.

He is dressed in grey colored tuxedo and it paired with burgundy colored tie.

We both match?

" Damn are you going to try to kill men at the ball?" he asked looking at me from head to toe.

I arrogantly raised my chin," If they can't handle my charm it's not my fault."

" If Ethan still says that he doesn't likes you after seeing this...." he gestured towards my body "...then I will bow down to him all my life"

I rolled my eyes and closing  the door," We will see"

When I walked downstairs a black limousine came into view, Micah held the door for me gesturing with his hands for me to enter," Milady"

I smiled and entered," Your accent has improved" 

" I have worked hard since last time" he said proudly.

I nodded.

" Oh I forgot to tell you that Ethan is going bring a date along with him" he said making me look at him.

I arched an eyebrow," Date?"

He nodded," Yes, I heard she has been his friend for years. Her name was something umm......Suzanne, yeah right Suzanne"

Suzanne...

This name was not mentioned in the book. 

" I heard that she is a beauty and has brains as well. She is a famous designer and comes from a good family. Really impressive" he informed nodding his head in appreciation.

The audacity......

Is he praising another man's date in front of his date.

Am I worthless or what?

" Whose date are you?" I gritted my teeth.

" Huh?" he asked stupidified.

He even dare to act clueless.

I sneered," You have the guts to praise another woman in front of your date? You are really brave, huh?"

He looked stunned for a moment and then said," Why? Are you jealous that Ethan has a date?"

I scoffed rolling my eyes," You sure have great fantasies. Me? Jealous? Dream on"

He smirked," Come on, don't try to deny it. I can see it, your ears are red due to jealousy"

I subconsciously touched my ear but regretted it as soon as I did.

I was played.........

I glared at him, he was laughing  covering his mouth with his palm. 

" Do you think I won't throw you out of the moving car?" I threatened through gritted teeth.

" I don't know if this bet thing will help reveal Ethan's feelings or not, but I am positive that it will surely bring out your feelings for him" he smiled like a Cheshire cat. 

Me having feelings for Ethan? People have really turned blind. First that delusional bitch Emma and now this psycho Micah. Woudn't I know if I have feelings for him? Stupid people.....

Enjoy reading guys.