74. Find him

"Because of Ethan"

Her words caught me off guard, what has it do with Ethan? She had been talking about family and friends , Ethan too was my friend but she said she hated me because of Ethan. He has nothing to do with it .

" How is he related to this?" I asked knitting my eyebrows obviously confused.

" How is he not related, everything started with him. I had loved him, from the first moment when I had seen him I loved him. I just wanted him to look at me, even a single glance from him was what I wished for. I desperately followed him, anywhere he went I..... silently followed him. Always looking at him from a distance.......but he......but he never spared me a glance. He never even once looked at me."

This new information was more shocking than before, it means my memories weren't wrong. Emma was in love in Ethan.  

" I thought that it was fine.....it was fine because he didn't look at any other girl either. As long as it was like this it was fine.....it was fine. But no......", she gritted her teeth and looked at me with profound hatred.

" He never looked at anyone else because.....because  he was always looking at you. I had thought that Ethan couldn't be moved by anyone else. But I was wrong, he was already moved by you. "

What...?  I sat there frozen, unable to say a word. Ethan???

No no..... how was this possible, I had tried few days ago but he didn't even look at me. 

Impossible....

" I came to know that he was in love with you, and you ..." , she smirked, ".... you acted as if you were unaware of it.....it acted totally clueless.."

She continued in ridicule," I hated the fact that you already had everything but now you even had the person whom I loved the most. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to feel the same pain which I felt. So I decided to make you hate your parents, I didn't think you would be so stupid to believe those photos. But you did and left all your friends and family", she smiled like psychopath."

" You-you what did you say?" I could feel my voice shaking, I gulped and said," Ethan he...he loved me ?"

She snorted, " Oh.. please these tricks of yours might have worked on him but not on me. You don't need to act in front of me to sprinkle salt on my wounds."

" What..." 

She cut me off and snarled," Yes he loved you, he was so madly in love with you that everyone could see it with naked eyes. Everybody knew it, right from the freshmen to senior students. Each and every student knew it that Ethan King had eyes only for Daisy Knight. .

I really felt like a stupid bitch right now. Ethan loved me ? But why did he not say anything about it? And how come I didn't get a single hint? How can I be so stupid? 

Maybe Emma was wrong maybe....

My head buzzed, I suddenly felt dizzy with all that I have heard. Before I could say anything else she took her phone out and moved it towards me. I knitted my brows and looked at it, there was a photo of  parking lot of the club where I had gone last night. 

In the pic I was leaned against the car door and Ethan was standing in front of me with his hands on the either side of me completely trapping me. His was looking at me with his head lowered and there was faint smile playing on his lips. 

I picked up the phone and scrolled down, this.......  In the next pic we .....we both were seen kissing. My hands were around his neck and his were around my waist. There was headline above the pic in bold.

' The two most influential business heirs were seen kissing at the club, love is in the airψ(._. )>'

......?

?

?

There was even a cute emoji attached to it making me speechless. This.... the pic looked quite good though.

" No matter what I did you guys are already together, but I'm glad I could give you the same pain atleast for few years. Anyway I did what I did. And I'm not going to apologize for it . You are already together so you don't need to hold grudge against me. I've work to do." she shamelessly said taking her phone from my hand.

I sat there dazed looking at her back while she walked away. I was here to deal with her but this....this was not how I imagined it to go. I didn't know Ethan ...Ethan he was in love with  me . Did Emma lie? Or what she said was truth? Should I trust her? No..no she couldn't lie, is she had I would have known. Her hatred was real, I could see it in her eyes. She couldn't bee lying. 

But now what ? Should I go confront Ethan? Will it be right?

Then what about last night?

Wait...did I forget something? 

Oh no..... 

I suddenly remembered my conversation with Ethan in the morning. I said sorry and told him not to think about it.

Damn...damn ...damn...

I need to find him ASAP.

I walked out of the cafe and got into the car. Ethan might be at his office right now, so I headed towards his office. I need to clear this as soon as possible. 

Damn it Daisy...how could you be so stupid to say sorry...... damn it 

But will he still be in love with me ?? But in the photo he was kissing me back. He might be ? Will he? Will he accept me? Will he accept me knowing how stupid I am ? 

There were many questions inside my head but only one sentence I kept repeating

I need to find him ASAP. I need to tell him how I felt, no matter how he would react I need to tell him.

I sped towards his office missing all the red lights. I might have to go in jail for it but I didn't care anymore.

I don't know how fast I was going, but I needed to. 

I need to find him....

This can't go on any longer.  My heart was beating fast, don't know what was it perhaps nervousness, perhaps excitement or perhaps fear.

I took a sharp turn when a kid suddenly appeared on the road. I stepped on break due to which the car jerked pushing me forward and causing my head to collide with steering wheel. And the darkness engulfed me...shit...............

Hey babies,

What do you think will happen next? I'm more excited than Daisy right now ..he..he ..

Wait for next chapters guys...

Love you(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)