5 She will disappear

Daisy stood in front Kings & Co, contempleting whether she made a right decision by agreeing to the ridiculous condition put forth by Ethan King or not.

To enter, or not to enter that is the question? what should be the answer to this question. Daisy wondered.

" Ah... I will have to enter, there is no turning back now" Daisy said to herself and entered through the door of hell...ops I mean the door to Kings & Co. 

Daisy was dressed in blue pencil skirt, creme colored full sleeve shirt which was neatly tucked into her skirt, white blazer was hanging onto her arm. Her grey high heels clicked with every step she took. 

As soon as she stood before the reception, the receptionist stood frozen, gaping at her with her mouth slightly open.

" Sweetheart,  I know I am stunning, but I am here for work, can you please inform your CEO that Daisy Williams is here" Daisy said smiling sweetely at the receptionist. 

Seeing the dazzling smile directed at her, the receptionist blushed and averting her eyes from Daisy.

" Y-yes, Miss. Williams I was informed about your visit. The CEO is waiting for you, this way please." the receptionist whose name was Julie, hurriedly guided Daisy towards elevator.

Daisy smiled by the receptionist behaviour. 

As they moved towards the elevator many people eyed Daisy, all type of gazes were directed at her with admiration, amazement, lust, jealousy, ambigious,etc flashed throught those people's eyes. 

Daisy moved confidently, totally aware for the effect she was creating in people's heart.

They reached 40th floor where the CEO's office was located. Daisy noticed the interior of the floor, there were no employees on these floor only assistant desk can be seen right beside the CEO's office.

Julie knocked on the door, the door was opened from inside. There stood a chic aka assistant Camila Dickson in tight fitting skirt which reached just below her thigh, red shirt with low cut which showed  lot of cleavage. It was as if she was on a bar. 

" What?" Camila barked at Julie, she did not notice Daisy yet.

" There's a-a g-guest .." Julie stuttered.

" Hello, I am here to meet your CEO, Mr. King.Can you inform him?" Daisy said calmly.

" Julie are you blind to bring anyone to barges into the building to meet CEO" Camila glared at Daisy and then at Julie.

" Ma'am, I-I was in-informed to let.." Julie said but she was cut off.

" Just tell your CEO that Daisy Williams was here, he may have time to entertain  a person like you but I don't. " Daisy said and turned around to go back to the elevator.

" Miss. Williams wait please, you can't go. We are really sorry about the inhospitality." Julie tried to explain it to Daisy.

" What's going on? Daisy?" then came the voice of Ethan, he was standing at the door looking at her, confused as to why she was going back.

"Mr. King, now I get it as to why you needed me to come here for every meetings. You sure have ambitious employees. But I am sorry the ambitions of your employees are way beyond my reach. See you later" Daisy replied sarcastically and started to walk towards the elevator. 

Just before she entered, her arm was caught by a warm hand. Daisy turned to find Ethan holding her arm, his deep blue eyes were looking at her like she was a child throwing a tantrum.