60 Greatest insult to be compared.

I stopped a few steps away, Ethan's back was facing me obstructing my view from Emma. 

" Why?" Emma shouted accusingly. What is she talking about? She sounded wronged and irritated.

" Excuse  me?" I heard Ethan say, as I was at the back I could not see their expresssions but his tone was cold and indifferent.

" Why does it has to be her?" Emma shouted,"  What is it so good about her?"

Is she talking about me? Usually the cannon fodder or villianess always talk and follow the female leads but here it is exact opposite- the female lead is always approaching the cannon fodder. 

Should I fell enlightened and blessed ? Or cursed?  Who said that the female lead's in all the novels are good, kind and pure hearted. The one whom I'm dealing with is exact opposite-  stupid, brainless and has no self respect at all.

Emma is like a annoying bug, no matter how much you drive it away, it won't budge.

" What has it got to do with you?" Ethan replied in lazy voice, I could imagine him arrogantly raising an brow at her.  I tried hard not to laugh hearing his question, he sounded as if he didn't put her in his eyes at all.

" Everything has got to do with me. She doesn't deserves it, she is not worthy of your affections.", Emma desperately cried, anger and grief could be heard in her voice. If I didn't know her true colors I might have sympathized with her. Really a typical white lotus with oscar winning acting skills. 

What a pity to the entertainment industry!

" If not her, then who do you think is more deserving?" Ethan asked getting straight to the point.

I nodded looking at the back of his head. 

I was really eager to hear her reply on this straightforward question. Because if it was asked to a sane person then he would have been stupidified and embarassed to answer.

I don't think she would say that she deserves it, right?

 Just as I was looking forward to her answer, she answered in firm tone, " It's me"

WTF? 

Shit.... I really kept high hopes from Emma. How could I forget that this person has her IQ online. I seemed to have underestimated her level of stupidity.

I didn't know whether to get angry or to laugh out at her stupidity.

" You?" Ethan asked, his tone was filled with disbelieve and redicule.

" Yes, it me. I have liked you for so many years, I have been waiting for you to finally notice me. I always wanted to be close to you." 

I really wanted to abandon all my principle's and slap her across her face so hard that she would have even forgotten her name.

" Right from the moment I saw you in college, I had fallen in love with you. I used to follow you everywhere secretly, trying just to get a glimpse of you. Just a side glimpse was enough for me, just looking at you from far away used to make my day. I wanted to be closer to you, wanted to talk to you but couldn't muster courage to approach you. I was too insecure that you would be disgusted by me for approaching you. You were always like a prince and I was just a mere subject compared to you. "

Prince? Subject?

I blinked in daze, leave about anyone else even I was little bit touched by her confession.

 I imagined a young girl secretely following her crush through the campus in anticipation and hope just to get a single glance from her crush. So heartwarming!

I shook my head geeting rid that image, he is my boyfriend afterall.

" Should I give you a prize for that?" Ethan asked.

Shit....

I feel a little proud.

" I just want you to know, that how much I like you. How much I want to be with you. I have been waiting for being close to you, but when I finally got a chance it was taken away from me." Emma said," It is all because of Daisy that I have loose my job as your assistant. It's all her fault. If not for that bitch I would have been with you as your assitant."

" She might have spoken ill of me to you. She was jealous of me because I was so close to you. That bitch..."

Heh.... can she be anymore unbelievable? This is ridiculous.

Just as I was going to walk towards them to slap her face, Ethan spoke," Enough, not a word more to malign her."

" Why does it have to be her? What is so good about her?" she shouted in grief.

" Because she is Daisy, it should to be her because I want her to be.  You can't even be compared to  an ounce of her little finger.  What makes you think that you can be compared to her?  It would be a greatest insult to her to be campared with you. You are not worthy. "

 My nose felt a little sore hearing his words. Even a person who is immune to receiving praises would have felt touched by his words. 

What did I do in my last life to actually get a man like him?

Hey guys.

Sorry for not updating, I had to move to my college dorms and I did not take my laptop with me. I'm sneakily using the college computers to write the chapters.  Please bear for some time.

Happy reading.