29 She is too good for me.

Daisy's Pov

  Anxious, that's how I am feeling right now. 

The feeling you get when you are going to enter your new school or the feeling you get when  you are about to enter on stage where thousands of people are watching you , at this type of situations you feel like your heart is about to jump out of your ribcage, it beats so hard that we fear that it might be heard by the people surrounding us.

That's how I am feeling right now, my heart is beating wildly , my throat has become dry as if I have not drank water for ages. My fingers have turned cold due to nervousness. I want to run away and hide in a dark place where no one can find me.

If not for so many people watching me I would have run away.

If only..... 

That psycho Micah decided we should tell about our relation I mean fake relation to everyone on a dinner planned by both mine and Ethan's family. I mean  what was the need to reveal on such a good day. 

I really regret agreeing to this stupid bet. I can't even backout midway or I might be labelled as coward. 

But you are a coward.

My conscience mocked.

This is all because of bloody pyscho Micah, as soon as I and Micah entered into the room which was reserved for dinner between the two families, all their eyes were casted on us. Mom, dad, Uncle Max, Aunt Olive and Ethan they all were here.

I stood awkardly  at the door with Micah beside me. 

Is it too late to run away....? 

I slightly tried to take a step back but Micah held my hand. 

Damn it.... You pyscho bastard.

I glared at him signaling him to leave my hand. But he smirked at me.

He bloody smirked...

I looked towards the dinning table in the middle of the room to find everyone looking at us questionably

This is more dangerous than standing in fornt of judge.

" Daisy  ?" dad said eyeing me and Micah.

People can you stop looking at me like that, I might die out of fright.

Before I could open my mouth Micah beat me to it," Hello everyone I am Micah Agnor, Daisy's boyfriend"

I am done for....

Mom widened her eyes in shock with her mouth slightly parted, definitely shocked. Dad just looked between us suspiciously.

Old man can't you be so suspicious....I am your daughter for crying out loud.

Aunt Olivia was a whole different case, she sat frozen stiff, her eyes widened and she looked dazed. Uncle Max calm as water.

I looked towards Ethan to find his jaw cleanched for a second and then his face became like usual- cold face. The look in his eyes gave me chills, I gulped trying to free my hand from psycho's hand but that bastard held it tighter.

I gritted my teeth and opened my mouth to speak," Y-Yes he is my boyfriend. I wanted to introduce him to you all"

Thank god I did  not stutter a lot.

We walked towards the table, I sat down with mom to my left and Micah to my right. I felt eveyone staring at us.

People can you please stop starin'. I am feeling like a painting in art exhibition.

" So he is your boyfriend?" Dad asked, he was  at the left side of mom.

No

" Yes" I answered.

He nodded," Since when?"

" Huh?" I looked at him confused.

" Since when you two are dating?" he explained.

" Oh, after a few days since we met in office." I said.

I could feel everyone burning holes in my head by staring at us. Psycho sat comfortable beside me with a smile on his face like he was not the reason of this interview-I mean situation.

" It's just been a month?" 

Dad it is really bad to ask questions. I will complain about your bad habits to Grandma.

" Yes, but I love her so much that I couldn't wait to meet her family" Micah said catching me off gaurd. The glass of water which was in my head landed on the table with a thud. Thank god the water did not spill.

I looked at Ethan's direction, the table was a roundtable so he was directly in front of  me. He was calmly looking at us with no fluctuations on his face.

What did I even expect from the stone man?

" Why- What do you like about Daisy, Micah?" Aunt Olivia said after she recovered from her shocked situation.

Micah smiled looking at me, then he looked at Ethan and finally towards Aunt Olivia.

Do you need to be so obvious?

" I like everything about her , I like her intelligence, her smile, her eyes, her wits, her nature, I like everything about her. She is too good for me." he said sweetly.

It was so sweet that I almost got goosebumps. 

" Oh, you do know that" Aunt Olivia said looking at him with hostility.

Damn....why is she acting like a evil mother-in-law? That's my mom's job okay.

" Yes I know that, she is way too much good for me." Micah replied smiling at me.

I shuddered, why do I keep feeling chills?

I looked towards Ethan to find him looking at me,  his gaze was calm a little too much calm. So much so that it bothered me.

Why do I feel like everything is about to go out of hand?

Hey darlings,

What do you feel about this chapter?

Do VOTE, COMMENT and don't forget to add my book on your reading list. 

Love you....