43 You are mine.

Daisy's Pov

I heard a knock on my door, it was soft knock with Ethan's voice accompanied," Are you done?"

" Yeah" I shouted grabbing my phone and opened the door. Ethan stood with a smile, his eyes beautiful eyes were sparkling. He was dressed in a white turtel neck with a brown jacket on it, looking extremely handsome, the turtle neck t-shirt perfectly fit his form outlining his abdomen muscles.

I looked at his face, he was staring at me, his eyes taking every inch of my body. I am dressed in a pleated vintage high waisted knee length skirt with white strapless sweetheart top tucked into my skirt, showing a little bit of cleavage.

We were going on a date as promised, he informed early today that he will pick  me up in evening for date.

" You look stunning" he compliments with a soft smile.

" Thank, you don't look bad yourself" I answered smiling back.

" Shall we?" Ethan extends his hand for me to hold, I place my hand in his and move out of the room closing the door behind me. We walked out of the villa where car was parked.

" I almost thought you were going to bail on me" Ethan said helping me into the car.

" I promised you." I said when he took the driver's seat, " Where are we going?"

He glanced at me sideways smiling," That's a surprise, Buttercup"

I sighed and looked out of the window, feeling his gaze constantly on me. This man really has something about staring. I always feel him staring me, like every move I make is keenly been observed by him. As much as the thought made me creep out, but a small part of me felt a sense of security unknowingly. 

" We are here" he announced bringing me out my thoughts. He got out the car and came to my side opening the door for me to exit.

" Thanks" I said getting out of the car. Before I could see around, he placed his right hand on my eyes stopping me from looking, while his left encirled around my waist sideways.

" Ethan? You are not going to push me into water or something, right? It would be a pity to dress up so much." I joked when he guided me to walk.

" No, I plan to make a barbeque out of you" he said tightening his arm around my side.

" Oh my god, I should have said my final goodbye to everyone." I played along making him laugh. He leads me carefully with him, his cologne invading my nostrils making me inhale deeply. The warmth emitting from him, made me strangely satisfied.

" Are we there yet?" I ask impatient.

" No yet, just few more steps" he whispers into my ear, his lips brushing against my ear shooting tingles throughout my body.

"You can open your eyes" he says removing his palm from my eyes. 

I slowly opened my eyes, the sight ahead, made me surprised, it was beautiful, beyond beautiful.

At the shore, there was a rose petal walkway decorated with golden ball bubble tubes leading to a small dinner table with two chairs besides it. It looked romantic and beautiful. I gazed amazed at the sight in front of me.

" It is beautiful" I whispered, his arm still around my waist.

He smiled, leading me to the table through the rose petal walkway, " I am happy that you like it" he said pulling a chair out for me.