12 Are you even my blood?

We all are sitting in the living room, dad and uncle Max  areglaring at both the grandma's.

" Do you even know how worried we were? I thought something really happened to dad. Hundreds of thoughts flashed through my head. I was worried sick thinking about what would have gone wrong. We didn't even think about anything else before packing our belongings to hurry to come here. And what we see coming here? You are laughing at us, making fun of us? " Uncle Max looked coldly at his mother. She shrank her neck looking pitiful.

Both the grandpa's sat side by side at one corner looking at their interation sighing.

" Mom how can you take part in this? How can you play such a joke on us" dad said looking at grandma.

She looked at him then at her husband for help who just shook his head, as to tell them  'deal yourself'

" Dad you too, how can you do this?" Uncle Max looked towards Grandpa King.

Grandpa King looked at his wife then at his son," I told her not to do it, but you know your mother she won't listen at all."

Uncle Max sighed," Mom how old are you to play this childish jokes on us?"

" Hey, whom are you calling old, huh? You are old, your father is old, your whole family is old" she fired standing up from her seat pointing at her son. The look on her face was anything but guilty.

"Well, Grandma, you happen to be part of family too. " Ethan looked at his grandmother amused.

" You ..you...,are you two even my blood?" grandma glared at Ethan and Uncle Max.

Aunt Olivia walked towards her," Mom relax okay. We were just worried. Don't be angry anymore."

Grandma looked at Aunt Olivia  and replied with a soft tone," I really wish you were my daughter instead of this unfilial son"

" Okay okay don't be angry, I am you daughter isn't it?" Aunt Olivia took a seat besides her.

" Yeah yeah" Grandma snorted and rolled her eyes at Uncle Max.

" Oh Daisy dear, look how beautiful you have gotten. I am really jealous of Selene, you have such a good grand daughter. " she ushered me to come forward and sit besides her in between my grandma and her.

" Thanks grandma.." 

" Hey who's grandma.. I am not that old okay, call me  Phoebe"

Grandpa King rolled his eyes, " Are you teenager or something? Look at your age? She is a kid and you ask her to call you by your name?"

Grandma Phoebe glared at him," Old man you are the one who is old, whats wrong in calling by name? You are jealous, arent you? Bah...you even have grey hair."

He rolled his eyes at her and looked at me," Daisy stay away from Phoebe , she is bad influence"

" Yeah, don't learn anything from Selene as well" my grandpa looked over at me with softened eyes.

" Hey, do you have a death wish or what?  Aren't you being too much? Why don't you go and sleep?"  Selene and Phoebe glared at their husbands.

Both the grandpa's diappeared followed by dad and Uncle Max. Leaving me, mom, Aunt Olive and Ethan with this two time bombs.

" Ethan go and show Daisy her room, its getting late." Mom looked at Ethan.

" Boy, don't you dare to bully  her or I will have your balls" Phoebe threatened Ethan.

" I am your grandson, have some faith in me" he looked at her.

Phoebe rolled her light blue eyes at him," Don't talk  too much. Get lost"

Ethan sighed shaking his head," Come on, Daisy"

We walked side by side, this house is beautiful with vintage intereior design. There are huge paintings at hanged on the wall. There are nearly 10 to 15 rooms in here all with extremely beautiful interior with wooden flooring. 

He took me too a room on second floor and opened the door for me to enter.

" If you need anything, I am next door." he looked at me with some emotion in his eyes which I quite did not understand.

 I looked at his beautiful blue eyes, " Okay, Good night"

" Good night, Buttercup" he whispered taking one last look at me and  disappeared.

Sorry for short chapter guys.

Please vote and comment on it.