14. She is more miserable than me.

Daisy's Pov

" You...ha..ha......'hiccup'...you know what I like-I like you." Phoebe hugged me, her drunk body swayed awkwardly.

I giggled," I like-no no I love~~you too, muaha"

We both stood in the living  room hugging and giggling with our bodies swaying lightly. I think we are drunk without limits.

--------------------------

Few hours ago,

 I tiptoed down the stairs, careful not to wake anybody up. After me and Ethan returned from the tour it was already quite late, everyone was already sleep atleast  I presumed it.  We bid good night and went to our rooms.

I had trouble sleeping and kept  constantly tossing into the bed. Unable to take it any longer I stood up from the bed and walked of my room. The entire hall way was dark. I decided to drink some wate and walked into dark kitchen.

Woah this is scary.

I opened the fridge in search of water bottle, the dim light from it penetrated into the kitched illuminating into dark. I took a water bottle and closed the door of fridge and turning to head back to my room but as soon as I turned around I saw a thin figure leaning on the kitchen counter. 

The barely managed to keep the water bottle in my hand horrified. Just as I was going to shout    ' Bloody Murder' the person turned on the lights.

Phoebe stood with a bunch of Hershey's kisses stuffed in her mouth and pack in her left hand.

" God you scared me." I clutched my wildly beating heart.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to" she shrugged her shoulder.

I eyed the pack of Hersey's kisses," What are you doing in the middle of night?"

She looked sideways like a thief to see if someone was watching," You see I wanted to eat something sweet"

I arched my eyebrow," At 1 in the morning?"

She made a face  full of distaste," Old man doesn't let me eat sweets. So I have to steal it like a thief in my own home."

" But you have a problem of diabetes right?" I asked bewildered at her childishness.

She plucked her bottom lip pouting cutely with a look full of distress," But I like to eat sweets and I have my sugar level controlled. They are too bossy."

" But that's for own good"

" Whatever, why are you here anyway?" she walked into the living room sitting on the couch munching on Hershey's kisses.

" Oh, wanted  to drink water and can't sleep" I sat down facing her.

" Would you like to play cards? I can't sleep either." she offered.

" Sure"

She brought the pack of cards, with a bottle ofRiver Antoine Royale Grenadian Rum. I was surprised by that. Grandma Phoebe is more modern that I thought. River Antoine Royale Grenadian Rum contains 90% of alcohol in it, at this rate I am sure we both will get drunk not only drunk but knocked out.

Ah..its going to be a long night. Excitingly long.

" Rum goes good with card games." she shrugged her shoulders and started laying cards.

---------------

Ethan's Pov

Today has  been one of the best day of life, I am happy that that Gandma fooled us in coming here. I enjoyed spending time walking on  Charleston  streets with Daisy by my side.