50 Want to ravish you.

Daisy's Pov

I groggily sat up on an unfamiliar bed looking around the room, the room was same size as that of mine, I remember falling asleep in Ethan's embrace last night when we were returning home from airport. Ethan might have brought me into his apartment, I looked at myself undersheets, I am wearing and white men's shirt my inners were still on, he might have changed, last night I was too tired from the trip than I didn't even knew when he changed me into his shirt.

The room smelled just like him, the left side of bed was cold indicating that Ethan had already woken up long time ago. I quickly got out of the bed and walked out of the room. I could hear faint sound coming from the kitchen.

I followed the faint noises and stood at the kitched door leaning on it,  Ethan was  moving around the large kitchen shirtless, he back was towards me so he did not notice me yet. I shamelessly observed him as he moved into the kitchen, the muscles on his back flexed everytime he moved. 

I stared at him for seconds and slowly tiptoed behind him to startle him, before I could attack his hand took hold of me and pulled me in his direction.

I was shocked, he pinned me agianst the kitchen counter, his arms on both side of mine, my back was pressed against the counter. I stared at him, shocked silly by sudden turn of events.

Ethan stood hovering above me with a smile on his face.

" Do you have eyes behind your head?" I leaned back a little to get a full view of his face.

" I knew you here from the moment you stepped your foot into the kitchen." he answered tucking some stray strands of hair behind my ear.

"How come? I did not even make a single sound." I asked.

" I can feel your presence" he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

 My heart skipped a beat, even though I knew he was lying I still felt butterflies in my stomach. 

" Liar, how can you feel it?" I scoffed rolling my eyes at him.

 " You were ogling at me for such a long time, I almost felt like you wanted to eat me out, how can I not feel if someone is looking at me with a predatory gaze" he smirked raising an eyebrow daring me to deny it. I felt my ears become incredibly hot and color rising my cheeks due to humiliation. I was caught staring at him, I felt like digging a hole and hide into it.

" Nonsense, I was just admiring your muscles not you" I cringed at my own shitty excuse,  way to go Daisy..... you can't get anymore ashamed.

I felt  a desperate need to cover my face to avoid getting any more embarrassed. 

Ethan chuckled adding more pain to my misery, damn..... can't you atleast give me some face and not laugh in my face, you could have laughed behind my back.

I huffed and tried to push him away to walk past him, tried  just tried but he did not budge at all. I had forgotten that he was shirtless so when I put my hands on his chest to push him away my palms directly came in contact with his naked skin. 

I felt him become stiff under my touch, my eyes widened, I looked at my palms on his chest, they were hard as stone, his broad shoulders, perfect abs were attracting me towards them. My breath quickened looking at his naked upperbody.

I gulped and tried to take my hand back but he caught my wrist and kept them  on his naked skin.

" Admiring was not enough so you want to touch them as well?" Ethan smirked rubbing his thumb into circles around my wrist. 

" No..I-I.." I tried to pull my hand away from his grasp, instead of leaving it he tightened the  hold on my wrist.

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear," What? You are denying it? Your hand is still on my naked chest." his one hand was cupped my face while other had found its way to my hips.