52 You are not qualified.

" What made you think that I am reborn?" 

 Emma Smith - was beyond shocked by Daisy's sudden question. She has always thought that she belonged to receive everything that others have. She was born in a small and poor familr- her father was a gambler while and due  to poor family conditions instead of working hard she decided to follow the path of short cut, she knew the value of her body was beyond any professional job could offer- so she she did that. 

When she could get easy money-why work hard ? This thought was deeply engraved in her mind, so when she met Ethan King- she knew he was the most powerful man  thus becoming her target. She did all kind of things to get the man's attention but the apathetic man did not even glance at her. 

When Daisy appeared claiming to be his bestfriend- Emma knew that she could use this bestfriend as a steeping stone to pave a way for herself. It become easier for her to use Daisy Williams  as the latter was too naive and innocent to see through Emma's tricks. Using Daisy as the scapegoat to getting close to all the upperclass people- Emma easily secured a position firmly in upperclass playing pitiful and white lotus act. 

At the right moment she used an opportunity to fool Ethan King in believing that he took her chastity- invoking guilt into him. It was easy for her to do so, but she knew very well that the child wasn't his to begin with- no matter what she had to get rid of it,  how? 

The best option was to use Daisy as a scrapegoat- only when Daisy was eliminated can she be accepted by Ethan King's family- so she did just that, she put the blame on Daisy for killing her unborn child. She had thought that Daisy would be sent to jail but Ethan refused to do so claiming that the family friendship was at stake, thus to get rid of Daisy she personally hired few people to kill her in  the asylum- Daisy was tortured both mentally and physically by her people.

She thought after Daisy's death everything might turn into her favor- unexpectedly Ethan King under the pressure of his parents found a lope and inverstigated it leading to revelation of Emma Smith's outrageous act. Finally she was send to jail without any mercy, due to her haughty nature she was killed in the jail by the other prisnors. 

Up until the last moment she did not regret doing what she did, instead, she was disappointed in not doing it properly, she died with resentment and hatred towards Daisy being the catalyst to her ultimate demise.

What she did not expect was she was given the second chance to live. She swore to get everything back without leaving any proof behind. But when she  tried to make things according to her accord it became impossible for to do so. 

Before Daisy has always been a meek and brainless woman from a aristocratic family who was unkown to the schemes living in her shell of goods. But now whenever Emma Smith tried to do something against Diasy- she would ultimately be defeated. When she came to know that Ethan and Daisy are dating- she couldn't wait any longer and decided to confront Daisy head on thinking that she was like her- reborn. 

She did not believe that the stupid and naive Daisy can be so smart to see through all her scheme's so the only conclusion left was - Daisy was reborn like her. She refused to believe that Daisy was smarter than her.

" You cannot outsmart me without being reborn" Emma tried remain confident under Daisy's cold gaze, even though Daisy was smiling her eyes were cold as if she could see through her act.

Until now Daisy has thought Emma be a delusional woman who thought everything belonged to her. Looking at Emma's stupid acts  Daisy thought it was due to the arrogance which comes from being the female lead of story.  She did not even guess that the root cause was completely different- Emma knew more than she had expected.  

Daisy observed Emma- she was trying to act confident  but unfortunately Daisy has long been able to see through people just by a single glance. She has experenced far more than the female lead would expect. It was a child's play for her to notice how nervous Emma was.

" Now-now, Miss. Smith. Its good to be confident but it is dangerous to be overconfident." Daisy said as is she was educating a child," Never underestimate your opponent Miss.Smith. It can be fatal."

Emma was infuriated with the look in that Daisy was giving her- it was as if she was nothing in Daisy's eyes like she was a clown in front of her.  In a fit of anger Emma lifted her hand to slap Daisy across her face. Before her palm could make contact with Daisy's face, it was caught in a tight grip- the grip was so hard that it stung her wrist. Emma looked at the hand which was holding her hand and then moved her gaze across the fair arm towards Daisy's face. 

Emma felt a shiver run down her spine the eyes in front of her were so cold that she felt - if she provoked any further she would die. 

" Ah....let go...what are you doing? I said let go" Emma desperately tried to free her hand from the steel hand grip, instead of leaving her wrist was twisted hard- it was so painful that sweat formed on her forehead and she sucked in a cold breathe.

" Who_who are you? " Emma gulped looking into the cold brown eyes which contained a evil glint in them," You_ you can't be her. Who are you?" she struggled to free her hand.

" You are right" Daisy smiled tightening her grip causing Emma to yelp in pain," I am indeed not her. Because she was stupid to fall into your childish schemes. And as to who I am? You aren't qualified to know that."

Emma shivered and struggled to take her hand back, instead, it was twisted more causing unbearable pain," You...let go of my hand, leave..ah.... it is hurting."

Daisy recalled what Emma told her about her past life- the past Daisy had suffered many grievances without anyfault. Her parents were forced to die because the female lead wanted everything Daisy had- was it her fault to be born in a loving and rich family, was it her fault that the female lead had to go through so many hardships, was it her fault that Ethan did not love female lead.  

" How does it feels to go through pain, huh?" Daisy said coldly jerking Emma forward," If you don't want to feel anymore pain, you should think twice before coming in front of  me. Next time I won't be this lenient." with a final press Daisy shoved her away causing her to almost trip.

" You will regret this" Emma glared rubbing her wrist there were visible marks of fingers on it.

" I don't know whether I would regret or not, but I am sure as hell that you'd regret it if you try doing anything funny."

Emma gritted her teeth glaring, with a final scoff she stromed off to the opposite side.

Daisy sighed at the vexing- female lead's retreating back. It was hard to deal with a person who is self-centered to this level. She knew that Emma won't stop right there- she would definitely come knocking back to create more troubles.

Daisy turned around and yelped, she did not realize when  Ethan came and stood behind her. Did he hear eveything? she wondered. It would be an hassle to explain it to him.

" God, you scared me" she sighed placing a hand on her chest- her heart was beating fast. She looked slightly up at him watching him in the flickering lights of streets- his profile looked almost ethernal.

" Who was it?" she heard him ask looking at the direction Emma left.

" Oh..that .." she thought whether to tell him or not," ...you ex_"

" Hey, I never had an ex" he hurriedly said before she could complete her sentence.

" You stupid idiot, would you let me  complete first." she said scowling at his impatience. 

Ethan smiled at her, he has grown to like her angry face- which looked red when scowling. Stupid idiot- has become one of his nicknames for a month now. Everytime she was irritated with him she would call him stupid idiot, and he had started to like that word- just like a fool.

" Okay, we can talk about it when we reach home. Now let's go" he said taking her hand in his and kissing her knuckles.