4 He had waited.

Hey Sweeties,

Please do vote and comment. I would appreciate if you comment,  feel free to voice out your thoughts.

 I have decided to write the book henceforth in third person pov, that way it would be much more easier for me to express the thoughts of other characters.

Happy reading.

Daisy has been angry with Ethan after their last meeting. She did not understand why he was behaving this way. He should be ignoring the cannon fodder, but he is getting in fights with her. 

May be the plot is trying to get back to original route, that is why they both are entangled so that when the female lead arrives,  Daisy will be head over heels for Ethan and create trouble for Emmaa leading to Ethan's interference. Daisy thought.

Daisy was working on the file of project betweem Willams and Kings. The meeting to discuss the project was arranged that afternoon.  Just the final touch ups , daisy thought.

" Ma'am , Mr.Williams and Mr.King are on their way to conference room" Keth, assistant who was personally selected by daisy informed her.

" Right away, Keth. Thank you" Daisy grabbed put on her coat which was hanging on chair. She was dressed in women business professional attire, black pants, black coat, white shirt, high heels and brown hair neatly arranged in neat low bun with baby hair outlining her perfect face.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen." Daisy greeted as took seat to left side of her dad, who was at the head of the table.

 Daisy was aware of the stares she was getting from all the members present for meeting, she had became used to it by working in business world for years.

Many admired her in the meeting room, all the share holders were amazed by this young woman who in just few months had proved her potential. Not even many experienced CEO's could be able to beat her, she had taken all the good qualities of her father. The confidence and grace with which she carries herself had gained a lot of respect, they were sure that Williams & Co. has a great future with this young woman. 

At the beginning they were skeptical about a girl being an heir to the company, but when they saw her, experienced her working capacity they were assured.

Elijah Williams was proud have such a daughter. She had proved to the people in the company that she can single handedly bring profit to the company, that she is no less than any males sitting in the meeting. He just wanted his daughter to continue to grow and live her life with all the good things she deserves.

 Ethan was sitting to the right side of Elijah William, facing Daisy. He had noticed all the stares she was getting, he had noticed how much she has grown up to be a promising woman, its difficult to gain the respect and loyalty of all the people of comapany and it was much more difficult to be approved by all the share holders. She had gained all this in just a few months of working with these people.

He was sure that if Williams and Kings were not on good terms then Daisy Williams will be the biggest competition he will face. She for sure won't go down without  a tough fight, even if she loose she will loose with making the opponent heavily damaged. And the damage won't be any worse than loosing. He had started to admore her.

There was something different or rather there  was some change in her, he thought. The Daisy he knew was very willful, the Daisy he knew would never look at him like looking at a stranger, the Daisy he once knew will definitely not need to a subject to talk, she was too much talkative just like a shell an empty shell with lots of noice.