54 Desperate.

This chapter contains mature content, read on your own accord.

Daisy's Pov

" Why did it start raining all of a sudden?" Mom said when we came out of the restaurant after having a dinner.

" The wheather forecast already informed about the rain." Ethan's mom said sighing at my mom, " You should pay attention to these things as well. Your daughter is going to get married and you are still so behind." 

Mom rolled her eyes and scoffed," As if you are any better than me, let me tell you Daisy one time when we were out for shopp.."

" Okay, okay that's enough its getting late you both should go and rest early" Aunt Olivia cut her off looking at us.

" Yeah let's go" Ethan whispered into my ear.

What's with this guy? He has been staring at me throughtout the dinner with a smile on his face.

" Oh yes, about the engagement we will decide a date for and let you know" Mom said nodding at us.

When we came for the dinner I didn't even get a chance to speak anything and they started discussing about the engagement, I mean come on can't you ask the subject about her opinion. 

Not that I want to disagree though. We bid our farewell and walked towards Ethan's car, because it is pouring heavily just a few seconds distance drenched both of us.

~

The clothes which we were wearing are practically sticking to our body like second skin.

I cursed under my breathe feeling uncomfortable due to all the wetness. The actual meaning guys, don't think dirty, " Shit, its so sticky."

 I feel like a slug roaming in your gardens with its sticky liquid flowing behind it.  Yuk...

"  I will go change" I said bending to remove my heels at the shoe stand. But before I could touch it a hand came to hold my ankle and help me take off my heels. 

Ethan knelt down in front of me and silently help me remove my heels.

" Ethan, what are you.." I tried to move away but kept a hold on my ankle,

" Don't move" he said, his palm was unusually warm against my cold skin. " Wait here" he said and walked into the apartment towards the room.

I blinked at his retreating back and sighed, I looked at myself  droplets of water were dripping from my hair sticking on my neck and forehead. As soon as I moved my yes downwards to my body my eyes widened, I almost forgot that I  am wearing a white oxford shirt tucked in black knee length pleated skirt. 

Because I am wet the white shirt fully displayed my bra which is black in colour and outlined all my curves of my breast, shit...is that why he was avoiding eye contact with me? Fuck.. 

Before I could embarass myself anymore I walked towards the bedroom hurriedly and entered the bathroom ," Shit.." I cursed leaning my head against the closed door. Thank god I did not see Ethan on my way here.

" Didn't I tell you to wait"  I gasped feeling an arm snake around my waist and pull me into a hard, muscular body. My back pressed against his front, I stood frozen not expecting him to be into the bathroom.

I tembled feeling his lips against my neck," Why didn't you listen?" he huskily whispered against my neck biting my soft skin. 

" Ethan.." I whispered when he suddenly twirled me around, my hands found his shoulder for support. My whole body pressed against his hard, muscular form- each and every curve of mine pressed tightly agianst his, my chest, stomach, hips everything fit perfectly against his.