53 Out of script.

Ever since Daisy has known that Ethan did not love Emma, she has been feeling at peace with him. Before there was always a nagging feeling- if she had not transmigrated into this world then perhaps Ethan and Emma would have been together, that she has intrigued and caused them to be apart.

But after knowing the whole truth through Emma, she has unknowingly stopped considering this as a novel-world anymore.

More like started to treat it as a real world where she is living as a normal- well not normal but as a real person.  Whatever little barrier she had created between her and this world have finally collapsed- and accept the reality.

When she was in her real world- she always yearned for having a normal family, good friends, normal life and a loving partner. But unfortunately it wasn't possible, and she had accepted it as it was even if she dissatisfied in her heart she had accepted her fate.

But now she has everything she yearned for- a good family, loving friends and a very loving, handsome boyfriend.  

" Why are you looking me like that?" Ethan asked, noticing her fervent gaze. They were currently in his car going for dinner where both his and her parents were waiting for them.

  Lately, he has noticed that she had started to be more comfortable and happy around him, before she was a little hesitant about their their whole dating thing. 

" Umm..nothing." Daisy smiled shaking her head," Just thinking how can my boyfriend  be so amazing."

Ethan felt like his heart skipped a beat, he had heart lot of compliments before but this was the first time he felt so happy hearing it.

" Oh..is that so?" he said taking her hand from her lap and kissing her palm," It seems that you are quite satisfied with your boyfriend."

" Yes, absolutely, you don't know how great my boyfriend is. " 

In the novel it was mentioned that Ethan was cold,indifferent, mature, domineering and overbearing president with a perfect outlook towards the world. Besides, in the novel it was also mentioned that he always had a poker, calm and straight face. 

How can the playful and flirty person in front of her be cold and domineering? 

Not even once did she feel that he was domineering and cold hearted, if she even felt a little bit of overbearingness from him, she would have kicked him out giving him a head shot. 

" Then how about spending rest of your life with him?" she heard him ask cutting her line of thoughts.

" What?" she asked bewildered.

He parked the car at the side of the road and faced her with a serious expression holding her hands between his," There is something I have been thinking about recently,  How about we get engaged? I know it is too sudden and  we have been dating just a little over three months, but,  I really want to stay with you."

She takes back her word, he is overbearing..damn overbearing.

" We can just get engaged, it not that I mind being your boyfriend but I...ummm I don't know how to say it. It is just that I want more,  it's selfish of me to think it like that, but I couldn't stand it any longer. " he says.

" You..."

" Wait, let me speak" he interruped holding her hands tighter noticing her attempt to free them from his grasp," I am not forcing you, you can think about it.  "

The more he spends time with her the more he wants to possess her, as much as the thought terrifies him, but he can't control himself. He always feels like she will disappear and he won't find her any more.