61 Fiancé?

Daisy had never felt this type of emotion before. It was as if someone has softly tickled her heart causing a burst of happiness and warmth to overflow.

If not for them standing in the middle of street, she would have giggled like a teenage girl doing a happy dance who was praised by her crush.

Actually, Daisy has always been aware of herself- that she has worth a catch. In her world she a fair share of suitors at young age as well in her twenty's.

Some of them were not to her liking and one's she deemed as okay never came back after the second meeting. May it was due to her unapproachable personality that they found her boring.

It wasn't her fault that she has always been career oriented and single minded. Emotions and love have never been her priorities, she always reminded herself that,

If you don't get your emotions involved into it, you won't get hurt.

Maybe that is the reason she can't even remembers the names of her friends.

After graduating she hasn't been in contact with any of her friends, as far as she remembers they had tried to be in touch but she has always been busy to respond to them. 

Busy in making herself perfect in every aspect, and that was why at the age of 27 she had successfully got a foothold in world of bussiness where only the fittest can survive.

Even after all of hard work she put in, she could not find peace, always yearing for something. It wasn't until she came here did she finally realize what was missing. 

Warmth, attachment, passion, affection and ....Love.  

The things she so pain stakingly alienated from herself are only the one's which completed the missing part of her life. Putting it back on a right track.

Now, she only wishes that this beautiful image should not scatter leaving her with nothing.

" NO" Emma's screech broke her out of trance, " No this can't be, why does it always has to be her. No I don't believe it."

Fearing that Emma might do something, Daisy approached them and stood beside Ethan.

"You are here" Ethan said, his eyes loosing the previous coldness replaced with warmth.

" Let's go" he said, wrapping his arm around her waist completely ignoring Emma who was glaring at Daisy with murderous intent.

" Wait" Daisy held his arm stopping him.

" I want to talk to Miss.Smith" she said under his inquiring gaze and looked at Emma.

"What's there to talk with you?" Emma scoffed arrogantly rolling her eyes. She was dressed in black mini skirt and a white V neck shirt coupled with heavy make up.

" Well, Miss. Smith you don't need to talk, just listen." Daisy said with a slight smile holding Ethan's hand locking their fingers together.

Emma glared at her looking at their hands which were intertwined together. If looks could kill then Daisy might have already been 6 ft underground.

" Are not satisfied enough that you always come to get humiliated?" Daisy said, her eyes turning cold in contrast to her calm smile," Don't you feel ashamed at all."

" Mind your language, you have no right to talk to me in that way." Emma barked like a shrew.

" I didn't want to, but, what to do....." Daisy shook head with feigned disappointment, " .....you are always come to me to get scolded and humialiated. "

Without giving Emma a chance to refute, Daisy continued," I have repeatedly warned you to not to appear in front of me. When I see your face I can't control myself, I have desperate urge to scold you. You should do something about it Miss.Smith. My good mood get's spoiled by you."

Ethan's cold face eased a lot and his lips tugged upwards by her words. His sour mood improved.

" You-you bitch. How dare you say that to me." Emma glared at Daisy.

" Ethan how can you tolerate her speaking like this. This is too much." Emma said looking wronged and aggrieved.

Daisy rolled her eyes. ' That green tea Emma is out to get beaten.'

" I don't hink she said something excessive." he said keeping his eyes on Daisy, his gaze was soft filled with love unlike before when he was talking to Emma.

Daisy snickered looking at Emma whose face had turned red in anger, " I hope that you would have some shame and not appear in fornt of me and my fiancé in future."

" Fi-Fiancé?" Emma was stunned on the spot. Her eyes widened in disbelief, she looked between the two not accepting the truth.

" Yes." Daisy smiled," Now if you would excuse us, we have to go home." 

"Let's go." they walked towards away not paying attention to Emma.

" Fiancé?" Ethan raised an brow standing before her leaning on his car  stopping her from opening the passanger seat to get in. 

It was night time and there were a lot of vehicles on the street . She just wanted to go home and have a nice and cozy dinner. But who would have thougt she would meet Emma and her mood would be spoilt.

" What? Are you not my Fiancé? Do you want to back out Mr.King?" Daisy narrowed her eyes at him, feigning anger.

" Offcourse not. I'm just surprised and happy." Ethan explained even though he knew that she was joking.

" That's more like it." Daisy batted her eyelashes and smiled.

Ethan moved forward and kissed her forehead," Okay, let's go."

" Give me the key, I will drive." she said extending her hand

" Okay." he handed and sat on the passanger seat. 

Daisy moved towards the drivers seat with the key in hand, there were lot of vehicles passing from that side. She carefully looked sideways and moved to open the door.

Before she could open the door she felt a strong push on her back making her loose her balance. Her widened as she fell forwards where the car was coming at the highest speed possible.

Daisy looked behind her to catch a glimse of Emma's sinister smile and killing glint in her eyes.

" DAISY" Ethan's voice sounded in her ear before she darkness covered her sight.

Hey guys, 

How is it going?

I hope you all are enjoying my book. 

Please VOTE,COMMENT and add my book on your reading list. Follow me for more updates.

Happy reading(✿◡‿◡)