73. Cruel..

"How did the great Daisy Knight grace me with her heavenly presence?" , Emma sarcastically said taking a seat across the table. I looked at her, from her blond hair to her face. Same annoying face, and same annoying vibes.

I didn't hate her before, but now I hated her to the bones. Disliking someone and hating them are quite different things I felt. Dislike is that you could still bear their presence even if you don't like them. But hate was different, when you hate somebody you couldn't even stand their presence, you would want to hit their face if you see them.

I hated her.... I had to hate her....after all the things she had done to me, to my mental health and to my family. I had to hate her, so much hate that I would want to destroy her.

But for now I had to know why she did what she had did. My heart which had so much hate and despair would want all the answers. I felt pain just by thinking about what I did to my parents, even when they were not at fault. I was always me... the stupid me.

" It's good to know that you haven't changed one bit, they say people change with time. But you..." I looked her up and down in distain and said, " ..you are the same. Even your presence annoys people to death."

"You....", her nose flared with anger as she pointed at me, " Who do you think you are? Just because you are rich doesn't mean you could look down on others..tsk...tsk you are the same self-centered bitch who thinks too highly of herself."

" Don't you know that I'm already high above you?". I smirked making her angrier.

" You..you...."

" What ? Did I say anything wrong? Just look at yourself? Have a business degree, but are working into a cafe. Was fired from about 5 companies for trying to seduce higherups  and for not doing your work properly. " I said with a faint smile playing on my lips. If not for my poisonous words people might think that I was talking to my long lost friend.

" You had me investigated? How dare you?" Emma gritted out looking around the cafe, if not for her working here I was sure she would have charged at me.

" Oh... why wouldn't I dare? " I tilted my head innocently," If you can place a folder of photographs into my bag without my permission then why can't I check on you? Hmm? Don't you think that it's equally fair for me to do so ?"

All the color drained from her face, here once haughty expression turned into scared one. 

" You-you what nonsense are you sprouting?" she said trying to sound confident and calm, but her wondering eyes and stuttering tone give her out.

" Oh...I think you might have your memory muddled. How about I refresh it ? " I said pushing my phone towards her.

" What-what is this?"

"Have a look"

She took my phone with shaky hands and looked into as the video played inside it. The remaining color drained from her face. 

It was the video of her placing a folder of photographs inside my bagpack. It was from the graduation party which we had long ago. We had just graduated and the college had arranged a party for us. The folder which she placed inside my bag contained photographs of my parents. In one photo my dad was seen kissing a woman who wasn't my mom. And in the another one my mom was seen holding hands and laughing with another man.

These were the photos which I had found inside my bag all those years ago, which had ruined my outlook to the world. When you suddenly find that the parents whom you had admired from childhood doing such things, any kid would go into shock. I had always loved my parents. And I had grown up looking at them loving each other. Once I had wished that I could find the love of my life  and could live a loving and happy life like them. I wasn't always a robot without any emotions until that night when I found these photographs.