19 IQ

Daisy's Pov

" Sir we..."

" You don't need to come to work anymore"

Emma stood dumbfounded her eyes were wide, if it was any other situation I would have been afraid that they would pop out.

But, heck....even I was stunned.  How can there be such a change ? Wasn't she supposed to work with him like forever.

How is she fired so suddenly? Am I imagining things on my own accord 'cause I hate her?

I blinked and looked between the two dog- I mean looked between the two leads. Ethan was looking at her with a calm expression as if he was not the one who dropped the bomb on Emma. 

The gears in my head turned rapidly to understand the thought behind this sudden dicision.

Is he firing her because she seduce- I mean she is too preety to work, and will attract lot of bees and butterflies?  Will he be jealous and won't be able to work properly with her around?

This can be the only reason, right?

Yes that can explain this situation. 

Ah....so overbearing, so possesive. 

" Wha-What? " Emma finally came to her senses and stuttered unbelievably.

Ethan looked calm too calm," I said you don't need to work anymore"

Emma looked hurt and her tears started to flow , she looked pitiful like a delicate flower.

Even I felt the desire to protect her, let alone any males.

I  expected that Ethan will comfort her take her in his arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. But to my surprise he stood there with his cold face.

Male lead is a male lead no one can see his sufferings from his face.

I bet he might be crying in his heart for his girl.

Will he die if he shows on his face? Its not that I would have enjoyed PDA though, but I would have surely offered them my office room.

" Sir I-I am sorry, if-if it is about Miss.Williams th-then I-I will apologize. Pleae don't fire me" she sobbed looking at Ethan  a look of hurt.

But wait, what does it have to do with me? 

" Miss.Williams I am so-sorry please forgive me. Please don't do this to me"

Damn it...what does it feel like I was the one who fired her. 

Fuck, Fuck , Fuck...I did not do anything okay.  I am just a innocent passerby. 

How can you put the blame on a pure, innocent, intelligent, extremely beautiful and amazing person like me? 

You should blame this dog here, okay? 

I opened my eyes wide and looked at her," Miss.Smith are you mistaken? Did I fire you? Last time I checked, you didn't work for me, right?

" I am s-sorry please forgive me. I need this job, please don't do this to me" she begged.

Damn it ...I really wan't to hit her until even her mother won't recognize her.

So angry..so angry...

Control Daisy control you can't scoop down to the level of this two dogs. Calm down ..calm down....

Fuck...

" You..." before I could explode Ethan cut me off.

" It has nothing to do with her. I am firing you because you are not suitable for this job, you yourself know that, don't you?"

This dog- no Ethan is not that bad. I won't call him dog seeing his good performance.

" Sir please I know you are not so cruel. Please don't do this to me just because Miss.Williams doesn't like me. Miss. Williams, what have I done wrong to you?" she looked at Ethan and then at me her eyes were blaming me.

What? He is not cruel, but I am? 

Does this person have Delusional disorder or what?

Male lead can't do anything wrong but me a cannon fodder can do all the bad things? 

I looked at her as if she was mentally unstable," Miss.Smith, according to you the reason for your low IQ is also me, right?"

" Miss. Williams, please think before you speak" she looked at me with cold look.

" Miss.Smith don't cross your limits, either you go on your own or I will call security" Ethan threatened with his eyes narrowed.

She gulped probably scared by his cold look," No Ethan I know you won't do that to me. I know you are not that type of person. It is all because of Miss. Williams. You are not such a person." 

I really feel like banging my head somewhere. 

Are all the people in this world so fucking stupid?

Writer was your IQ online when you wrote so stupid characters? You should really die chocking on your own novel. 

Even Harry and Marv in Home alone are not a match to Emma.

Stupid, delusional person....

Emma suddenly looked at me with eyes narrowed and  there was accusition in her eyes," Miss.Williams I know you don't like me. But can you not stoop so low just to get rid of me. You have everything then why are you so insecure of me. I know that you like Ethan but he doesn't like you. Can you leave him alone."

I was stunned even Ethan was stunned he looked at me then at Emma. 

I really feel like pulling my own hair and shouting at top of my lungs.

FUCK......

Hey guys,

What do you think about this chapter?

If you like my book please VOTE, COMMENT and don't forget to add my book on your reading list.

Love you.