41 I will.

^^this is the closest I can get to their appearances 

Daisy's Pov

" Hey Daisy , Laila  come on let's play volleyball" Jenna said sitting beside us on deck chair beside us," Why are you guys still not in your swimsuits?" she scrunched her nose in disgust.

" We just wan't to laze around on chairs.  I don't want to play" Laila answered applying sunscreen.

" Come on why are you being oldies, let's play with boys" Jenna pointed at boys who were currently playing volleyball in water. Alex and Ian were on one side while Ashton and Ethan were in another.  

" Alex is really an Ass" Jenna said laughing when fell down in water pulling Ian along with him.

" Hey, Grandma's come let's play" Ethan shouted waving his hand.

" Let's go" I said  pulling my dress off, reaveling  black swimsuit underneath it. It was a two piece with small flower design, the upper part was a crop top with two criss -cross strips around my ribs.

Jenna was in black bikini with green leaf design on it. Laila on the other hand being the most shy one, was wearing a one shoulder monokini.

As soon as we walked towards them Alex wolf whisteled," Damn it......do you want to kill them?" he pointed at Ethan, Ian and Ashton whose mouths were parted and eyes wide.

" You will catch flies, Ethan" I mimicked  with a smirk.

He shook his head and looked at my face," You will be the death of me"

" That's the plan" I nodded seriously.

We divided into two groups with Laila, Jenna and I in one team while Ethan , Ian and Ashton in another. Alex was going to play as refree. 

" Alex you whore, this is cheating. I don't want him as a refree." Jenna shouted at him when he did not give us points.

" What you are the one who is cheating because you lost" Alex shouted back with righteous expression. 

" Damn you fucker" she threw the ball at his face making him fall into water on his butt.," Shit faced whore"

" Stupid red head, you are the one who is crying because you clearl lost" he said standing up and threw the ball back at her.

" You ..how dare you say something about my hair" she lunged at him pulling his hair making him fall in water " I will make you bald today" she pulled at his hair making him shout like a dying duck.

" Oww....Jenna you bitch move away from me..oww.....not my hair..not my hair... leave it ... you insane...oww.. " he hissed trying to move her hand away from his hair.

We all stood at side laughing at them. He couln't even push her away from him," Ian you bastard...stop laughing and pull her away...she is miniac..." Alex cried out.

" Leave me, I am going to make him bald, how dare he insult my hair" Jenna shouted struggling when Ian pulled her away by holding her waist. She was struggling trying to catch Alex but failed due to Ian's hold on her.

" God..what a bitch" Alex muttered rubbing his head," She almost made me bald , stupid red.." before he could say anything else Jenna lunged at him again. 

" You really want to die, shit face" she shouted lunging but could not catch him.

" Save me,  save me, save me, this miniac will kill me." Alex shrieked hiding behind Ian for help," Ian this woman is meniac, how the hell do you stay with her. She will definitely become a murderer one day" Jenna tried to catch him but was topped due to Ian restraining her. They were fighting like tom and jerry, Ian being spike between them. 

While I was distracted with their fight, I felt something pull me into water holding my waist.  I was pulled into water at once, the hold on my waist was firm making unable for me to break free. I struggled to free myself, but to no avail I was stuck.  I looked down at my waist to see a arm wrapped around my waist and firm body pressed behind me.

Just when I thought that I would die drowning, I was pulled to the surface of water.  I took a deep breathe of air as soon as I was out of water. My chest was heaving due to fast breathing, my heart  was thundering inside my chest.

"Its me" someone whispered beside my ear in a husky voice. 

" Ethan, are you mad? I would have died drowning" I said still gasping for air. My back was pressed firmly against his hard chest and his arm was holding me tight against him.

" I wouldn't let you drown" he said putting his head on the crook of my neck, his hot breathe hit my neck making me shiver in his arms.  

I leaned in his embrace and looked around, there was no one around us. He had dragged me behind a big rock away from everyone, only the sound of water and soft chirping was water was heard. Only blue - eveything was blue, from the water which we were in to the sky above us everything was blue. It felt like the sky was one with the water underneath. Beautiful...too beautiful.

" Beautiful, isn't it?" he whispered against my neck taking a deep breathe in making a shiver run down my spine.

" Yeah"  I sighed, it was peaceful. From the moment I came into this world this was the most peaceful I ever felt.  The peace which I felt in his arms was beyond worlds to explain.

I wished the time could stop, with me in his arms and  head against my neck. I found myself wishing that it be like this forever.

" I want to stay like this forever" he voiced out my thoughts, I could feel his heart beating against my back, our heart's were beating in perfect symphony's.

I turned around to face him, he wrapped his right arm around my waist while the other was supporting us to the rock. 

His hair was sticking to his forehead water dripping from the tips, his thin lips were slightly pale due to staying in water for too long.  

I moved my hand which was pressed on his chest to his face, moving away the hair sticking to his forehead. He smiled at my action, his eyes bending slightly at the edges making him look ethernal like a beautiful portrait.

I had thought he would give up after waiting for some time, but I did not expect him to come after me. He started to stay opposite to me, always bugging me, making me aware of his presence. When he said he loved me all these months ago, there was something in me which finally broke free from its cage. His presence made me hard to move away from him, from this world.

" What are you thinking?" he asked seeing me dazed. I traced his face slowly with my index fingure, his eyebrows were thick and beautiful, straight and pointed nose, his cheeks and finally his thin lips. I was stuck like a statue staring at him.

I leaned against his forehead and closed my eyes," Nothing"

" Will you go on a date with me?" he suddenly asked making me lean back and look at him. There was nervousness in his eyes, he was waiting for me to answer.

I shook my head in denial, his face fell in distress. His reaction was like a child who was denied for a candy. He was avoiding looking at me, ' REJECTED' was almost written on his face.

I laughed out, making him snap his eyes at me," Are you making fun of me?" he asked with distress, making me want to really make fun of him.

" I will think about it" I said smiling. It took him few moments to realize what I meant and when he did, his face glowed like a christmas tree.

" Really?" he asked with expectation.

Well it doesn't hurts to go on a date with Male lead ,right? Who knows whether I would get this chance or not.

" Yep" I nodded.

Hey guys, 

Please VOTE,COMMENT, and add my book on your reading list.