40 I am all yours.

Daisy's Pov

"Holy shit , we are in Riviera. " Alex exicetdly shouted as soon as we walked out of airport. The location of trip was a secret right until we took a flite. It was Jenna's idea that the location should be kept secret.

We are in France more specifically we are at French Riviera- the best place to enjoy sun bath on beautiful blue beaches. 

" I am finally free from my slave life" Jenna spread her hands and took a deep breathe. Laila, Jenna and me stood together while Ashon, Ian, Ethan and Alex went to retrieve our luggage.

" Its warm here" Laila said, well it is really warm here, the warm air hitting to our faces brings a whole different level of excitement. It's not that warm because it is night right now.

" Where are we going to live?" I asked.

" Ian has a beach house, so we are going to be living there for next few days." Jenna said, she basically knows everything about Ian. I bet she might even know how much clothes he has. You can't underestimate the abilitiy of lovesick fools.

When we finally arrived at Ian's beach house we were awestruck by the beauty of this house.

" FUCK...Ian how about you give me your house as a dowry in my marriage?" Alex asked looking around the house. He walked around each and every corner, from the balcany, kitchen, living room. This house is huge no beyond huge, made fully of glass. The interior was totally French with sliding doors, large windows, sparkly chandeliers, vintage furniture and even the kitchen decor was awesome.   Damn rich people.

" Why would I give it you? Who are you?" Ian said giving a look over at Alex as he was a piece of shit.

" Hey, I am your friend you should atleast say yes perfunctorily." Alex said offended making Ian roll his eyes.

I walked around the house stopping and gazed outside the balcony. Everything here made me peaceful and calm.

" Let's go, its late I will show your room." Ethan whispered standing beside me, his hot breathe hit my ear making me shiver. I nodded.

He pulled me along, with his hand on my wrist. I followed along, we silently made our way upstairs without anyone noticing. 

" These two are the best rooms in here" he said pointing at two doors which were side by side," I have placed your luggage in there" he pointed at the left door," and mine is in here" then at right door.

" How come you know that these are the  best rooms?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

He smiled giving me a mischievous look," When you all were looking around, I checked the best rooms and placed our luggage in them."

I laughed at his childishness," If Alex were to find out..."

" Ethan you cheater, you concoured when the opponent was disracted. This is cheating" Alex voice came echoed throught the stairs cutting my words," I won't accept it." he stood in front of us dramatically raising his hands in the air.

" You sure you want to stand here? If you do then the other rooms might also be gone" Ethan suggested making Alex widen his eyes.

" SHIT...." Alex ran away cursing all the way making us laugh.

I didn't notice that Ethan's hand which was on my wrist previously  was interwined with mine now. I awkwardly pulled my hand away from his," Good night"

" Yeah , Good night" he said. I gave one last glance at him and walked into my room closing the door behind me.