【33】Post-date Activities

My eyes were probably as huge as the woman's

My eyes were probably as huge as the woman's. We stared at each other for an incredibly awkward moment. She'd just witnessed me come all over Lex's hand, in a situation that was quite kinky, and very probably illegal.

Oblivious to the fact that we'd had a witness, Lex leisurely pulled his fingers from between my legs, and then out of the safe covering of the sleeping bag. Although my stare never left the woman's, I understood he brought them up and distinctly heard him suck my juices off of them.

If I'd thought the woman had been shocked before, it was nothing compared to now. Her eyes went huge with surprise at the sight of Lex's wicked gesture. Before I could see more, he distracted me by demanding a kiss. Somewhat absentmindedly, I kissed him back, sharing my taste with him for a brief but steamy exchange. Okay, fuck, I was actually loving this. It was amazing to have someone witness Lex's devotion for me, to have us exhibit just how powerful our attraction was, and how lustful we were for one another. I was the luckiest bitch on this planet, and some part of me reveled in the idea that other people noticed that.

After one last adamant brush of his tongue on mine, Lex's grip let go of my jaw. My eyes then latched onto the woman again, and after a few seconds of silence, an incredulous laugh poured out of her. She turned to her partner, who was watching the end credits roll on the screen, clueless.

When she faced me again, she shook her head with what seemed like a mix of bewilderment and amusement, and focused back up front.

Embarrassment and arousal had made my face even warmer than it already was, and I twisted to shove it into the crook of Lex's neck. Damn, that rush was something new. I'd surely run on that kinky high for a while. This fucking man...

"I love you," I uttered, the upper part of my face still hiding against his throat. His answer came in the form of a long and fervent kiss on top of my temple.

Together, we watched the end credits, while some people were getting up and heading back to their cars. As they walked by us, I was highly aware of my nakedness under the sleeping bag. From my navel to mid-thighs, I was undressed, my folds drenched with the remnants of my orgasm. And it was strangely weird and exhilarating all together. I considered pulling up my jeans, but decided it could wait until most of the moviegoers were gone.

The couple next to us remained until the screen turned white, lighting up the night. A little weirded out, I avoided making direct eye contact, discreetly glimpsing instead as they packed their things up.

"Have a nice evening," our neighbor told us, ready to go.

"Thank you. You too," Lex politely answered.

The woman gave me a knowing look, still entertained by the situation. "Have a very nice evening," she let out with a vague wave, following her partner. After a few seconds, she hastily came back. "Call us. We're open to all sorts of things," she bluntly declared, handing us a business card. Lex was the first one to react, taking it from her.