【69】Sweet Agony

His words were still running in my mind, as I promised to myself I wouldn't crack, when he flipped me around again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His words were still running in my mind, as I promised to myself I wouldn't crack, when he flipped me around again. I was in the same position as before, but with the plug now teasing me in a delightful way.

With his natural cat-like elegance, he got out of the bed again, and my eyes rounded as he grabbed the nylon tights. He took a moment to observe me from the foot of the bed, and given the slickness coating the head of his erection, I could tell the sight was very much one he enjoyed.

His hands wrapped themselves around my ankles, and he pulled on them, making my body slide further down. It made my arms stretch above my head, limiting my movements even more. I watched the best I could as he wrapped a tight around my ankle, and then spread my leg open to tie the other end of the binding to the bedpost. The other side knew the same fate, and eventually, I was spread and exposed to his eyes, unable to close my legs or move.

Tentatively, I tried writhing my wrists and ankles, to see if I could get out of the restraints, but it seemed he'd done a good job at it. Nothing was too tight, but there wasn't much looseness either.

Still standing there, with his glorious cock pointing my way, he observed me, something predatory in his dark eyes. If I'd felt like an offering before, it was nothing compared to now. I felt like I was about to be sacrificed, wrecked by a dicking too good to survive.

His gaze lingered on my exposed folds, and modesty urged me to shield myself from his view. The improvised ropes prevented it, though, and I gave up with a whimper. Shit, I'd never felt this naked and scrutinized before. As if he could sense my deepest insecurities, he bent forward, with a hand on each of my knees, and spread them further.

"I haven't even touched you yet, Andrea. How are you so fucking wet?"

"You're one to talk... You want me so much, you're seeping precum."

With a self-deprecating smirk, he looked down at the situation I'd mentioned, and shook his head as he noticed I'd been right. He reached for it and slid the tip of his index on the underside of his glans, where clear wetness had gathered. Holding the proof of his desire up so I could see it, he offered me a dangerous glance.

"You see what you do to me, woman, with your perfect little body and clever tongue?" I nodded, enraptured by the sensuality of the moment. "Do you want it in your mouth or in your pussy?" he then asked, proudly looking at his glistening fingertip.

Suddenly, my throat was dry, and I craved to have the taste of him implode in my mouth. I wanted to lick his cock clean until all the arousal that had leaked out of it would be gone. "In my mouth," I moaned, my clit palpitating at the admission.

I felt properly wicked for that one, but I witnessed nothing but appreciation on his handsome face. Something told me that, regardless of my answer, there wasn't a wrong one to his question.

As if he wanted to remind me who was in charge here, his hand reached for the lips between my legs instead of the one on my face. Looking very smug, he pushed his index into my warm wetness, and rubbed the side that had been slick with precum inside of me. That worked wonders on me, as it pressed right against the sensitive spot on my front wall. My entire body shivered, but I couldn't do anything about it, tightly stretched.

The Love Algorithm - Vol. IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें