【50】Drunken Paradise

Mastermind was in no way a fun or a sexy game

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mastermind was in no way a fun or a sexy game. But damn, we made it so. I was really proud of the rules I'd come up with, because it worked so much better than I'd even thought. If the guesser needed too many tries to figure out what the right combination was, most of the drink was gone by the time the other one had to finish it. But if, on the other hand, the guesser found the solution fast, then most of the drink was left for the other one to chug.

It became rapidly clear that I should have insisted on Lex taking four tequila shots, because I was still getting my ass kicked. Probably not wanting me to end up with my face over a toilet bowl, he took gigantic gulps, though, and I didn't have that much left to drink every time he guessed my combination in four to five attempts.

By the eighth round, we were both properly drunk, and guessing became nearly impossible. Shit, I could barely handle the little colored pins anymore without making them fall. At least we were having a lot of fun, laughing and struggling to keep up with ourselves.

Thankfully, a distraction came up, and I took it as providence. Pony came up in the playlist, a sensual and slow cover by Tender Games, and I just couldn't resist its call. On very unstable legs, I stood from the couch for the first time in a while, struggling to keep my balance. Fuck, I'd drank so much...

Standing before him, I swayed my hips in rhythm with the music, letting my body be in command, since my brain didn't seem to have much control over it, anyway.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his words dragging slightly on his tongue.

"This is a lap dance song."

After a few seconds of stupor, his attitude changed, and he adjusted his position, bracing himself for what would come next. I vaguely noticed he was pushing the table further away by pushing it with his foot, and heard a glass fall to the floor but not break. My entire focus was on the man sitting before me, and I became alive under the heated gaze he kept on me.

Carried away by the sensuality of the song, my hands fisted the skirt of my dress, and I lifted it slightly as I lowered, swaying my hips in a sexy way. That offered him a brief but clear view of my nakedness underneath the fabric, and he groaned like a dangerous predator. Just in case he hadn't had the time to see it was all waxed and pretty, with that perfect triangle of curls trimmed and precise, I granted him another glimpse, which lasted a little longer. I turned around, channeling an inner stripper I hadn't known I harbored in me, and gave him teasing peeks at my ass as well, still dancing with slow moves.

At that point, neither of us could probably realize if I was doing this well or not. I was honestly too far gone to care, and he seemed to like whatever I was doing very much. Before I even processed what I was doing, I ended up sitting on his lap, facing away from him, my ass pressed against his front. My hips rolled and writhed against him, my upper body pressed on his torso while my head was resting on his shoulder.