【44】Master Alexander

"I fucking love your curls, so yes, that seems like a good strategy

"I fucking love your curls, so yes, that seems like a good strategy."

"Are we still talking about the curls on my head, or are we talking about those..." I seductively wondered, taking his hand between us and sliding it under the hem of my dress.

His pupils doubled in size, and a flash of hunger crossed his face. He didn't tug his hand away, and when it reached the soft cotton of my thong underneath my dress, he even pressed a knuckle against the wet fabric. "I really, really like those too," he agreed with a low voice that had my heart and my center palpitating.

"You haven't seen them in nearly three weeks. Don't you want to check and see if they are still to your liking?"

Right this fucking moment, I was very proud of myself for taking the time to wax and trim earlier today. This chocha was in prime condition. Ready to be admired and worshipped.

"I have a prodigious memory, remember? I know the exact shapes, colors, and taste of your cunt, Andrea. I can see it picture-perfect in my head."

He was being heavily flirty, just like I was, and it was making my head spin. My fingers were still wrapped around his wrist, and his knuckle was drawing the lightest, slowest, most agonizing circles on the front of my thong. Our mouths were almost touching but not quite, so only his warm breath with its wine fragrance was fanning over my lips.

"Now you're just bragging," I replied, noticing how affected my voice was by all this.

"I'm only stating facts. Are you pretending you don't know exactly what my cock is like?"

Seeing an opportunity to get what I wanted, I gave him a playful smirk. "No, I don't. I think I need a quick glimpse and taste."

My hands traveled to the front of his pants, where he was erected and dying for my touch. Fuck, I was so deprived of him, I wouldn't even mind keeping it to sucking him off. My lollipop... I might even come by just doing that, deepthroating him to oblivion, bringing him the pleasures we'd been deprived from for so long now. My fingers barely had time to make their way to the opening of his pants and he grabbed my wrists firmly, stopping the torturous ministrations of his knuckle on my aching clit.

"Baby, I swear I'm fine," I whimpered, adamant to at the very least get this.

"Six weeks, Andrea. Doctor's orders."

With my eyes, I pleaded with him to give in, in desperate need of having him in me. Very slowly, he moved forward, as if to grant me a kiss. His course changed at the last moment, and he gave the tip of my nose a peck instead.

"Next question, Walker," he mercilessly declared, moving away from me completely. Fuck, I loved that he was so driven and resilient, but I also hated it right now.

When I picked the next question, my hand was slightly trembling from unsatisfied arousal. I took my wine along with it and downed the little that was left of it in one go. Lex took care of refilling our glasses as I read the next question. "What is a quirky thing about me that you love?"