【58】Slextape

"If at any point it's too much, tell me, Andrea," he insisted, so fucking caring it made my heart beat a little faster

"If at any point it's too much, tell me, Andrea," he insisted, so fucking caring it made my heart beat a little faster. I nervously swallowed the lump in my throat, nodding in agreement.

With all the practice we'd done, I knew what I had to do to take him in. Bravely, I pushed as if I was trying to allow something out, in order to grant access to his latex-covered head. The gesture opened me just enough for him to breach in, and I sucked in a trembling breath.

It may have been just an inch or so, but it was official. For the first time ever, I had a man in that part of me. And what a man it was...

"Is this okay?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded again, meeting his eyes for a brief moment.

With a push of his hips, he entered a little deeper, just enough to be secured in there without the risk of slipping out. His hand came back to my knee, and he took charge of holding it, freeing mine.

He lifted my leg higher up in the air, to keep me open for his intrusion, and nudged a little deeper, barely anything, half an inch. A slight sting of pain made me tense, and a small plaint rolled in my throat. As I contracted around him, in a recoiling reflex, the pain became worse, and he halted his advance.

"No, stay relaxed, baby," he insisted.

So he could free his hand, he laid my leg above his, and his deft fingers traveled to my front where they tenderly danced across my swollen clit. His distraction worked, and I sensed myself loosen. If I didn't fight it, if I was perfectly lax, it didn't hurt.

"That's it, my love. Relax."

He gave my swollen bud a series of intense rolls, sending shivers of pleasure within me, and used it as a diversion to push another full inch into me.

"Aah, Lex..."

"Are you okay?" His lips were resting against my temple, his breath fanning over my burning skin.

"Yes... I want more of you. Please..."

"Good. There's a lot more coming."

As his fingers brought pleasure through my font, he gave the slightest nudges from the back, slowly but surely subduing my tightness. The patience he was showing was so endearing, I kept whispering how much I loved him, seeking his lips for quick kisses. It must have been torture for him to go so slowly when he'd wanted to have me this way for so long.

It became obvious that I enjoyed it when I suddenly convulsed backward, taking a lot more of him at once. The involuntary gesture made me cry out his name as he grunted mine. Apparently, it was what he'd been waiting for, because it ignited his momentum. His cock pulled in and out of me at a slow pace, fucking me in that hole no one had ever possessed before him.

Even though we'd explored anal with the plugs, I was shocked by how utterly different it was from regular sex. I would say it was an acquired taste, since it felt so foreign and unique, but I'd thankfully acquired it with all the preparation we'd done in the past months.