chapter 1

Forget To Save You

Chapter 1

The sky turns dark, at Kim's cozy house

- What? – The chopsticks fell lightly on the table because of the surprise of the holder, Bora's face was not even a drop of blood after knowing the shocking information.

- I was also surprised, they moved out without any notice - said Mrs. Kim, shrugging her shoulders, and continued with dinner.

Kim Bora felt like she was punched in the heart. All today she is busy with her school schedule, 1 month left until the university entrance exam, her wish is to enter the economic department of Seoul National University, top 5 of Korea, she needs to work hard every day.

Kim Bora and Lee Siyeon are neighbors in a small town in Gyeongsang Province, Siyeon is 1 year younger than Bora. The two have been friends since elementary school, went to the same middle school, and went to the same high school. Time flies, they have become close friends, two confidants that are indispensable in each other's lives.

Kim Bora's childhood was associated with Lee Siyeon, so in her eyes, there was only one image of this girl. Bora is a person who lives with sincere enthusiasm, she is quite shy at first, she is surrounded by many other friends, but the only one she is closest to is Siyeon.

Bora also can't quite understand what her feelings for Siyeon are, but with each passing year, that kind of affection is a little different from the previous year. She gradually learned that she could not live without that girl.

When a new day begins, she will go to school with Siyeon, then go home together after school, sometimes have dinner together, sometimes go to the cinema together. Seeing Siyeon every day, Bora feels so happy.

Then she went to read books, movies, videos, self-taught things related to emotions, psychology, and then she knew that her feelings for Siyeon were not close friends, It's a kind of love, just like the normal love between a boy and a girl.

She doesn't know how Siyeon feels about her, Siyeon once told her that Siyeon considers her a soul mate. Can a soulmate love each other like a loving couple….

Bora kept her own special feelings in her heart, did not show anything at all, she thought that later when the two of them grew up and matured enough, she would choose a suitable opportunity to confess to Siyeon. Last year, Bora almost accidentally revealed her feelings to Siyeon, when the two were watching the stars at a school picnic.

But just barely, Bora was able to hold back the words she shouldn't have said, she was afraid that, if Siyeon didn't have the same kind of feelings for her, their relationship would be broken...

And until today, she and Siyeon have been friends for 12 years, this year is the year she goes to university, the school schedule is a bit tight, so the time she spends with Siyeon is also a bit less. The last time Bora saw Siyeon was last week, the two went out for ice cream together.

And Bora’s sure Siyeon never mentioned Siyeon’s family moving. But today, hearing the news from mother Kim, Bora was shocked. The Lee family moved to another place, where is it???

No one in the neighborhood knows where they went….

Bora couldn't even call Siyeon, she couldn't sleep all night...

She regrets not telling Siyeon one last thing before the two are no longer neighbors.

If she knew this in advance, she would talk to Siyeon, confess all her feelings, even if she was rejected, at least she wouldn't have any regrets...