chapter 25

Chapter 25.

Another week has passed…

Siyeon drove to July hospital early in the morning. Today she came not to volunteer, but to meet that pink-haired girl.

The image of the lying motionless had bothered her for the past week, she couldn't stop thinking about that girl. She thought about that so much that she lost sleep and lost her appetite.

That feeling of restlessness made Siyeon extremely look forward to the weekend, to have time to return to this hospital. She went straight to the girl's hospital room, but when she entered, she only saw the old woman who was blind the day before.

- Maybe she's in the grass - said the blind old woman.

Siyeon went to the grass field behind the hospital, she walked around for a while, finally found the girl.

The outstanding hair made Siyeon easy to recognize. That girl was sitting in a wheelchair, the back to Siyeon and towards the clear lake in front of them.

Siyeon walked around a bit so she could see the side of the girl's face. She stood about five feet away from that girl.

This face angle is unmistakable, the nose is as high as the top of a mountain, and the lips are red and pink.

Exactly Kim Bora, can't go wrong.

Siyeon gaped, she stood there in a panic, and her tears automatically fell….

Finally… she had found Bora.

Bora turned her gaze and saw Siyeon standing next to her, her heart stopped for a second, what the hell….

The two of them kept looking at each other like that for a while in silence, surrounding the scene as if they wanted to hold their breath.

- B….Bora….

Siyeon said excitedly, then ran to hug Bora. She knelt down and her arms wrapped around Bora entire body, her head buried in Bora's hair.

Bora heard Siyeon's loud cry, she couldn't help herself and cried along. Her hand is on the edge of the wheelchair, her fingers are moving as if she wants to lift and hug Siyeon….

But….Bora’s not doing it.

- Kim Bora, I miss you so much, I miss you so much you know that? - Siyeon said while crying.