chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Suddenly, a hand touched Bora's shoulder.

- AHHHH

- Here I am.

Bora was startled, it turned out that Siyeon was standing behind.

- Lee Siyeon, you scared me to death.

- I feel something is wrong, so I'm looking for you, what's wrong?

- Can you sleep with me tonight?

- Okay.

Lying on the bed, no more sound, Bora hugged Siyeon and continued to hope that this night would pass quickly, she would leave this haunted house as soon as possible. Siyeon also hugged her back, patting her trembling back.

Bora touched Siyeon's back for a while and saw something strange, she was curious, boldly slipped her hand inside Siyeon's nightgown to touch Siyeon’s back directly, she felt it was not very smooth, Siyeon’s upper back is very rough.

Bora jumped up, offering to see Siyeon's back, Siyeon turned her back, compromising for Bora to lift her nightgown.

There is a very large convex tattoo on Siyeon's upper back, the shape is bizarre, Bora can't understand the meaning of this picture and has never seen one that looks as fierce as it. An image that anyone looking at would have to wince.

- Since when do you tattoo?

- I don't remember, it's already on my back - Siyeon replied calmly.

- You don’t have a tattoo before

- Have you seen my back? – Siyeon asked, Bora was dumbfounded for a few seconds, it is true that she has never seen Siyeon's back, but there have been many times when Siyeon wears a thin T-shirt and sweats, the shirt is soaked on Siyeon’s back, sure Siyeon doesn't have any tattoos on her back.

This shape can't be born with, it's definitely a tattoo, and since when, Siyeon doesn't know.

Bora bit her lip, she found Siyeon very strange, something must be wrong.

The two of them lay down to sleep hugging each other again. This was the first night Bora slept with Siyeon lying next to her, her heart pounding with joy. Bora was sure, maybe tonight will be a sleepless night, because she is feeling nervous when she is next to Siyeon at such a close distance.

If only this moment could last forever...

Her round black eyes kept opening continuously, only daring to blink a few times, silently watching the person next to her sleeping soundly, Siyeon's face opposite her, just a breath away from her, really very near

She really didn't understand why she loved Lee Siyeon so much. If someone asked her why she was secretly in love with Siyeon for so long, she wouldn't have an answer...