chapter 34

Chapter 34.

The next morning, Bora woke up to find Siyeon lying behind hugging her.

She could feel the alcohol on Siyeon’s breath, it seemed like Siyeon drank a lot. She slept very late last night because of her leg pain, she thought that by sleeping so late she would be able to wait until Siyeon came home, but when she fell asleep Siyeon still hadn't returned.

Bora stared at Siyeon for a long time, she didn't have the strength to be angry because Siyeon drank, she just felt worried. Something happened to Siyeon, she hoped Minji had met Siyeon and had an answer.

Then Bora kept looking at Siyeon like that until the other person woke up.

- Good morning - Bora spoiled and gave Siyeon a loving look.

Siyeon said nothing, kissed Bora. The two started off with a morning kiss.

- I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday - Siyeon leaned her forehead against Bora, closed her eyes and sighed.

Bora mused, if she continues to ask questions like last night, Siyeon will continue emotional recession, she has to change the subject.

- Let's take a shower now.

The bathroom gives off a sweet scent, the temperature in the room is very hot, bringing a sense of comfort. Siyeon and Bora sat together in the rectangular tub, Siyeon sitting behind Bora, hugging Bora in her lap and leaning on Bora’s head.

Her face seemed to be calm but inside she was extremely confused, she wondered how to effectively express her thoughts and feelings to Bora.

Last night after confiding in a stranger named Kim JiU, she decided that she would talk to Bora…

But what should she say first?

- Bora….

- What?

- I…….

Bora saw Siyeon's hesitation, waiting patiently.

- Lately I've been feeling a bit dizzy and tired, so I went to see the doctor….and… – Siyeon bit her lip, hiding her disbelieving face behind Bora's head.

- ……………………..

- It's just….I'm taking medicine every day, the doctor told me to take it for a while and that's it.