chapter 16

Chapter 16.

Another month has passed.

Bora leaned back against the big office chair wearily, that night in the hotel with Siyeon was the last day she saw Siyeon.

Siyeon never contacted her again. Bora had looked at her phone expectantly a million times, she waited for Siyeon’s text, waited for Siyeon’s call, but was nowhere to be found.

And she is a coward who does not dare to take the initiative to contact Siyeon, she knows that she and Siyeon cannot have a good ending together. She had extinguished hope since Siyeon was done with the spell, until now her hope is still extinguished like that.

She says Siyeon should let go of the past and move on, but she still can't let go. The days of loneliness and drowning in that one-sided love made her weak, she didn't have the strength to actively approach Siyeon anymore. When Siyeon actively makes every date with her, even satisfying to have sex with her, she still feels that Siyeon simply sees her as a friend..

Just like the old days….

One-sided love, which is neither rejected nor accepted, turns out to be such a cruel type.

Because she was so curious about how Siyeon was living, Bora ventured to the 10th floor where Siyeon worked, she sat in the hallway chair to see if Siyeon accidentally passed by. But once she went up there to sit, then the second time, then the fifth time, she still didn't see Siyeon anywhere. She eagerly sought out Ryujin to ask about Siyeon because the two of them were close colleagues.

Then Bora learned that Siyeon had been out of work for a month….

Which means Siyeon quit the job right after that night at the hotel……

Why is that?

Ryujin said that Siyeon works at the company very well, Siyeon always shows interest in working, never feels dissatisfied with the job or the environment. Siyeon's resignation letter surprised many colleagues. Siyeon did not specify the reason for the leave, only stating that Siyeon could not continue working because of health problems.

Bora looked at the ceiling with an empty mood, she suddenly felt that this life was meaningless….

Not being able to see Siyeon anymore, it was like when she knew that Siyeon would have no memory of her after the spell was lifted.

That is, this suffering she is going through, is the second time.

After going through it twice, but still unable to increase her tolerance level, she felt the same level of pain as the first time.

This pain had such an empty feeling that she couldn't show it on her face, she was like a moving mannequin.

After another month, Bora couldn't stand this feeling of no name. She couldn't tell where Siyeon was, whether Siyeon was healthy or not, what mood Siyeon was in, the lack of information made her miserable. After the dismantling spell, Bora can still know that Siyeon will live a healthy life, Siyeon will no longer be afraid of being dependent on the Smiths. But now a little bit of Siyeon’s whereabouts Bora is unknown. Colleagues in the creative department were also unable to contact Siyeon.