chapter 18

Chapter 18.

In Tokyo, Japan.

After the cheating incident of Yves, Siyeon continued to search for a date on the Flyhigh app. On Christmas Eve she was extremely disappointed and grieving. But after ten days, she was motivated to go into that crazy app, she thought that in fact, there were many successful couples thanks to this app, it was just her unlucky number so she got scammed for the first time. Then she found a person named Jeon Somin, the same age as her, with a very beautiful and gorgeous profile picture, like actress Kim Taehee.

After about 2 weeks of talking back and forth, Siyeon found this girl quite interesting, and talked very well. She texts with that girl almost every night. Because of loneliness and suffering, Siyeon gradually has a habit of insomnia and sleeps very late, so it would be nice if someone talked to her to fill the time.

Jeon Somin is a Korean but working in Tokyo, Somin also gave the home address to Siyeon. Siyeon talks to Somin about all sorts of topics, hobbies, food, even music. Somin loves to listen to rock music, the kind of music Siyeon likes. When they have one thing in common, she loves Somin more.

Things are going quite smoothly.

---

Bora has lunch with Minji at the company restaurant. After Minji confessed, the two met again at the company and acted as if nothing had happened. Bora made excuses in her mind that she was too drunk so she didn't remember what Minji said, and Minji also used the excuse of being too drunk to not remember.

Although both still vividly remember what happened that night, but together they chose to forget.

- Hey Minji.

- …………………….

- Do you have any schedule this Lunar New Year?

- What? What do you want from me?

- Actually……on Christmas Eve, my mother standing in the house saw the two of us through the camera in front of the gate.

- Then…..? - Minji is nervous.

- My mother thought you were my lover and she was very happy.

- Then explain, don't let her misunderstand.

- No, I can't do that. Do you know how bright my mother's eyes were when she knew I had a lover?

- …………………….