chapter 26

Chapter 26.

- Don't love me anymore - said Bora, her face expressionless.

- What?

- You will have a hard time if you love me, your life will come to a standstill if you love me.

- You have also been in a standstill when you love me, why do you still love me then? – Siyeon said annoyed, her tears showed no sign of stopping, she was in pain when she saw Bora's cold face.

- …………

- Yubin told me everything, about the spell and how you traded the thing that I forgot you to solve the spell for me.

- ………….

- I know your injury is due to the Smith family's revenge.

- ………… - Bora's eyes showed surprise.

- I have lived in the days of sin, because I know you do everything for me. You disappeared for a year and I didn't know how you were injured, I didn't know where you were, even recently I've been thinking that you’re passed out and died, and I've been thinking about decided to jump down from the balcony to follow you.

- ……. - Bora was shocked to hear Siyeon's words.

- It's lucky that I happened to meet you at the hospital. I go to church every day and talk to the nuns there, who always advise me to do a lot of good if I want a miracle to happen. I really wanted to see you  so I prayed this every day, then I found volunteer work at the hospital, and fortunately this helped me find you.

- …………………….

- Without you my life is meaningless, don't leave, don't hide from me anymore, okay? - Siyeon leaned her forehead against Bora's, her face was wet with pain.

- …………..

- You said that I have to stay by your side forever, why do you want to push me away now?

- ……………………

- I will take care of you for the rest of my life, if it weren't for you, I would have died a long time ago, so I can't let you lose hope in such a life. Surely your leg will be cured, I will take care of all the expenses, all the pain you have to endure during treatment just need to be poured on me, then you will not hurt anymore, I will participate in the treatment process with you. .

- ……………………