chapter 32

Chapter 32.

Bora and Siyeon went home from the treatment with Dr. Han today, the two of them did as usual, finished the work that needed to be done, then had dinner, took a shower and went to bed.

- Bora, look - Siyeon pulled out a leash toy from the drawer.

Bora was surprised, a little worried in her heart. Recently Siyeon has had the urge to do it violently, Siyeon sometimes asks her to use stronger teeth, stronger nails and she is not satisfied.

She has seen the wounds on Siyeon's body after Siyeon was sexually abused, and recently Siyeon has those wounds again, but it was caused by Bora. Siyeon insists and when Bora refuses, Siyeon continues to nag her to get it.

She doesn't understand what's going on with Siyeon anymore, Siyeon’s already sensitive to touch, Siyeon used to need gentle physical interactions, but now Siyeon loves violence?

Siyeon is sometimes annoyed by Bora’s refusal. Siyeon bit her body so hard that she couldn't help but refuse, and then she had to go along with Siyeon’s demands, even though she did it while feeling sorry.

Bora's skin is very white, every time she is bitten by Siyeon, the bite is very clear, a few days later it fades away.

The two sat opposite on the bed, Siyeon took the initiative to kiss Bora, Siyeon sucked her lower lip lightly, then brought the tongue to lick her upper lip, then began to gradually increase in strength, thrusting straight into her oral cavity quickly.

Bora leaned back, hands behind her back to not fall, she groaned slightly because of Siyeon's strength now.

- You… bought this… since when? - Bora asked in a kiss.

- I booked online.

- …………

- Tie me up - Siyeon put the toy in Bora's hand and asked again.

Bora tried to respond, still in fear. She tied Siyeon's hands and brought them up, pushing Siyeon down on the bed. Bora moved below Siyeon’s neck but was stopped by Siyeon by lifting the head. Her lips were still invaded by Siyeon’s plump red lips.

- Make me bleed - Siyeon said while kissing, her breathing quick.

- Hmmm…. - Bora hesitated to follow.

- Bora... - Siyeon called, voice a bit loud.

Bora shyly touched Siyeon's lips with her teeth, she closed her eyes and hurt Siyeon.

She couldn't have imagined that one day she would have to hurt Siyeon and it was Siyeon’s request.

- Ahhh - Siyeon let out a satisfied voice..

- Singnie, are you in pain? – Bora was so scared, she saw Siyeon bleeding lips.