chapter 13

Chapter 13.

Bora was sprawled out on the bed, phone close to her ear to chat with Minji, who was in the next room.

- She thinks I have a lover, where did that rumor come from, is there such a rumor in the company about me?

“No way, think twice, have you ever been caught with a girl by someone in the company?”

- No, no one knows about the bar I go to.

“Or did she come up with it herself? Because you suddenly acted to reject her so she was overthought?"

- But I have no other choice, then if I do it to the end, she will be very scared. In the letter she told how she had been sexually assaulted continuously for many months, how horrible that feeling - Bora thought back to the words in Siyeon's letter, she shivered.

“I think she will actively contact you to continue, talk more to find out, after all, you used to miss Siyeon a lot, now she is right next to you, you should be happy, right? ”

- But I'm really worried - Bora sighed.

"Because you two just met again, it's normal to be worried, it will gradually go away, fighting"

Bora said good night to Minji and hung up, a few minutes later her phone rang.

It was Siyeon calling.

Bora was surprised, Minji guessed correctly, Siyeon actively contacted her again.

It's midnight now, 00:08am odd, why is Siyeon calling her so late......

- Siyeon….

“Have you slept yet?”

- I am going to sleep.

"Can you talk to me for a bit?"

- Okay, what do you want to say?

“About what happened this afternoon……”

- Don't worry Siyeon, I don't mind - Bora blocked Siyeon’s throat, she didn't want to hear an apology from Siyeon anymore.

“I wonder… if we continue then….what will you do?”

- ………….. – Bora stiffened, Siyeon asked a sensitive question, how dare she answer.....

“Bora……”

- I…..

"I'm really curious, I want to know what you'll do next"

- Siyeon, your body is really attractive - Bora closed her eyes, remembering the scene this afternoon, that feeling, making her mouth unconsciously praise.