chapter 8

Chapter 8.

- Mental illness, phobia disorder.

Bora froze, she knew that Siyeon would sooner or later suffer from psychological problems through Yoohyeon's words, but didn't expect it to have happened, and was also a kind of disorder.

At the same time that Siyeon walked down the stairs, Mrs. Lee immediately changed the topic of conversation. Siyeon went to get a plate of fruit and brought it to the living room. Everything seemed normal until a loud crash broke out in the quiet room.

*broken glass sound*

The plate of fruit fell into Siyeon's hand and shattered on the ground for unknown reasons, Siyeon stood there pale-faced.

- Siyeon - Mrs. Lee ran over. Bora immediately jumped up from her chair.

Siyeon was like a lost soul for a few seconds and then she moved her eyes, starting to realize the present, Siyeon was helped by Mrs. Lee to sit down on a chair. A person working in the kitchen came out to clean up the mess on the floor. Bora was scared and didn't know what to do, she sat next to Siyeon, looking worriedly.

- Siyeon….are you okay?

- I'm fine - Siyeon regained her composure, she replied emotionlessly.

Mrs. Lee looked at Bora with a look that wanted to signal, Bora gradually understood, so she changed the topic of conversation. Questions will probably scare Siyeon more, so it's best not to mention them.

Night comes, Bora is about to leave when Siyeon holds her. Siyeon asked her to stay here tonight.

- Can I sleep with you? – Siyeon asked

- Okay.

Lying on the bed holding the sleeping Siyeon in the arms, Bora patted Siyeon's thin back, thinking about everything in her mind. Siyeon once again took the initiative to get close to her, which made her very happy.

This mental illness of Siyeon cannot be cured by science, the spell has to be lifted. Yoohyeon said that if the illness culminates in Siyeon committing suicide, Bora is determined not to let that happen, she needs to act fast.

Making a few decisions in her head, she fell asleep.

- AAHH.

In the middle of the night, suddenly Siyeon's scream woke her up. Bora was startled to see that Siyeon was already out of her arms. Siyeon was sitting on the edge of the bed, Siyeon’s face very frightened as if Siyeon had seen something terrible.