chapter 17

Chapter 17.

In a luxury apartment building.

Siyeon is having dinner with someone who goes by the nickname Yves. After a short time immersed in suffering, she decided to become stronger, to change for a better life. She thinks that the fastest way to forget someone is to love another person.

She started looking for objects, roaming on dating apps. Instead of going to Tinder, a popular dating app for everyone, Siyeon found friends on Flyhigh, a dating app dedicated to lesbian, love between women and women.

She thought that in order to forget an ideal person like Kim Bora, she couldn't find a replacement guy.

When she met Kim Bora, she experienced emotions that she never had. When she was dating Owen, she just had a bit of an amused and calm vibe, not the intense and passionate kind of when going on a date with Bora. Even when she was with Kim Bora, she learned what jealousy and resentment are.

And then she started looking for beautiful girls, started talking to each other, then she found a pretty interesting girl, that girl has the nickname Yves.

Yves is younger than Siyeon, a very beautiful and rich girl. Yves lives in a luxury apartment in an expensive apartment complex. Siyeon asked for Yves' real name while talking, but Yves didn't answer, instead Siyeon was invited to Yves’s house for dinner.

When Siyeon arrived, Yves revealed that the real name was Ha Sooyoung. The two enjoyed a light and sweet dinner together, with wine, steak, and piano music echoing in the four corners of the room.

Yves seems like a very romantic person, Yves prepared everything for this date.

Coincidentally, the day Yves invited Siyeon to the house for dinner, it was also Christmas day, only a few hours until Christmas Eve.

Siyeon thinks, this Christmas night will be one of the rare nights where she won't feel lonely. She was very much looking forward to it.

“BEEP BEEP BEEP”

Suddenly the keypad at the door rang, someone was entering the house, Yves panicked and ran to the door, causing Siyeon to follow in surprise.

- Hi, wife.

- Huh? Who here?

Siyeon got up and followed Yves when she saw that Yves called the person who had just entered the house “wife”, and the puzzled face of that "wife".

She froze, what the hell… Yves got married?