chapter 30

Chapter 30.

At the hospital July.

Siyeon after knowing that Bora had returned to continue treatment, she was very happy, she did not know the reason why Bora changed the mind like that. The next day she secretly went to the hospital on time for Bora's treatment, Siyeon stood outside the room, through the glass door she saw Bora with Dr. Han and another girl, looking very strange.

Siyeon has never met this girl before, the girl is very tall, mature-looking, beautiful and gentle, long black hair, seems like 5 or 6 years older than her. Around Bora she knew that there were only Yubin and Namjoon, so who is this girl?

Siyeon was involuntarily worried, could it be….is Bora's new lover?

A negative thought flashed through her mind, making Siyeon gasp. Obviously, Bora said that Bora had stopped loving her, she also couldn't accept this absurd reason, and the present incident was a reasonable answer to explain Bora’s breakup statement.

Is it because of this girl that Bora said goodbye to her?

The two of them looked quite close, the other girl helping Bora on the therapy device smoothly as if the girl was used to it.

Siyeon clutched the window iron, trying to prevent herself from losing control in this crowded place. Dr. Han said that Bora's leg condition has improved significantly, the person next to Bora is the other girl, they look quite beautiful together, the girl is very thoughtful and considerate.

Why do the two of them know each other? Since when have they been dating? Is Bora betraying her? That girl was the one who helped Bora change the mind and continue to participate in treatment?

Siyeon closed her eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling, she took a deep breath and left the hospital.

---

Doctor Han signaled to stop, Choi Sooyoung helped Bora sit back down in the wheelchair.

- Let's rest for 10 minutes and then continue, Bora how do you feel?

- I'm fine - Bora panted, took the bottle of electrolyte water from Dr. Choi and drank a lot.

Choi Sooyoung is a freelance doctor, when Bora wanted to go to July's hospital, she said goodbye. After 6 months, Bora returned to the house in the forest so Namjoon called Sooyoung again for help. Because Namjoon was busy with work, Sooyoung took on the role of taking Bora to the hospital for treatment and then bringing Bora back to the house in the forest.

The road to the hospital every day is quite far, so every time Sooyoung and Bora leave the house, it takes 7 hours to return home. Bora lived with Dr. Choi for a long time, so Dr. Choi also knew her whole story.

- Bora, didn't you tell Siyeon that you came back for treatment? – Doctor Han asked during a break.

- Why are you asking that? - Bora was surprised.