chapter 23

Chapter 23.

The next day, Siyeon woke up around noon, she opened her eyes in fatigue, because she couldn't sleep all night.

Bora was completely missing, the Seoul police called Siyeon and reported that Bora's car was parked at the edge of the Hanchon River, near the Whistle Bridge. Bora’s phone was dropped on the ground, Bora’s  belongings were still in the car, only people could not see.

On the car there was a very beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and a delicious cup of coffee. Siyeon knows that Bora bought them for her, but because Bora was harmed by someone, Bora can't go home.

The police are suspecting that Bora was dumped in the Hanchon River, so they are trying to find it. Thinking of that Siyeon cried again and her heart almost stopped, could it be that Bora was killed by someone….

In the sunflower bouquet, there was a card from Bora, Bora’s handwriting was very beautiful, Siyeon opened it to read and experienced moments of pain.

“My dear, Lee Siyeon.

The past few months with you under one roof, I feel very happy. Even in a dream, I did not expect that I would have this blessing, I am a very lucky person.

Today is my birthday, I had to work overtime, but my mind only thinks of you, you run around in my mind all the time, are you tired?

This year's birthday is my happiest birthday ever, because I have you by my side. You are the only gift that I want, so instead of expecting a gift, I give you a present, how do you feel about the bouquet? I chose that very carefully. You see this cup of coffee? Is it equal to the coffee I make you drink every morning?

You like the things I hate, but that's okay, I find that adorable.

I hope I can see you happy and healthy every day, with my own eyes, please stay with me forever, don't leave.

I love you, so much, more than words can say.

Posted By: Kim Bora”

Siyeon cried all night because of this card, she prayed every second of every minute, hoping that the police would not find Bora in the river. Because if that was the case then Bora was dead….

Bora is too young, she can't die so easily….

Surely she is somewhere, surely she is alive….

She must live….

---

At a cemetery.