chapter 33

Chapter 33.

- Ouch...

Bora clutched her legs and grimaced, she took the phone from the bedside to call Siyeon, but Siyeon didn't answer the phone.

Bora panics, calls Minji.

"What do you call this hour, dear?"

- Minji, do me a favor.

Bora hugged her legs while quickly explaining everything to Minji, asking Minji to find Siyeon.

"I've never even met Siyeon in real life, and now you're sending me pictures and telling me to go look for her?" Minji sighed.

- She will definitely stay near that chain of bars, Siyeon is not someone who goes out often, she only knows that place, maybe she is there, help me Minji, my legs are on my own so much pain.

“Do you need me to buy you medicine? Shouldn't the leg pain be treated first?"

- No need, maybe today because I move a bit too much, causing pressure on my legs, I need to find Siyeon first, you try to help me.

"Bora, you really…..love too much to be stupid" - Minji snorted and hung up the phone.

---

Minji left the house in the quiet of the night, she drove to the Windblow, a street famous for its chain of bars. Minji entered the bar that Bora pointed to, this was the place Bora used to go to before.

Minji looked closely at the picture of Siyeon that Bora sent and went to find Siyeon. She has heard about this character Lee Siyeon until now, 5 years have passed, she is also very curious about this person and has wanted to meet in person for a long time. But at that time Minji was afraid that she would look at Siyeon with unfriendly eyes, because she was really jealous of this girl.

Kim Bora loved this person to the point of forgetting herself and Minji was angry about it. Minji found Bora too stupid.

Up to now, Minji’s feelings for Bora are no longer as special as before because she has had other romantic relationships, she still considers Bora as a close friend, still volunteering to be by Bora’s side whenever Bora needs.

After ten minutes of searching, Minji found a person who looked like the picture in the photo, it seemed to be the real Siyeon, Siyeon was drinking at the bar in the retail area. Bora guessed right, Siyeon went to the bar that Bora used to frequent. Minji moved closer, the closer she got, the more she confirmed that it was Lee Siyeon, the hair, height, outfit that Bora described, and especially wearing a ring similar to the one that Bora was wearing.

- Lee Siyeon?

Siyeon stared blankly at the person who called her. A girl with long blonde hair, flat bangs parted to the sides, tall like a model, extremely beautiful. Siyeon admitted that she had just spent a few minutes looking at the beautiful girl, that girl’s appearance was outstanding, but then Siyeon also turned her face away, pretending not to care.