chapter 27

Chapter 27.

A month has passed…

Bora has been treating her legs for a week and everything is fine. During the treatment Bora had to come into contact with many physical coercive devices and she was in a lot of pain, Siyeon was always by her side to constantly encourage and wipe her sweat. Every day, she has to go to the hospital to carry out this treatment process, a week off two non-contiguous sessions.

At the end of a 3-hour treatment session, Siyeon took Bora home and took a bath together. She let Bora sit on the edge of the tub, and she sat down to massage Bora's feet. The air in the bathroom was as hot as if it were in a steam room.

- Is the pain less? - Siyeon sadly looked at Bora.

Bora sighed and shook her head.

- There's a way to stop the pain - Siyeon smiled mischievously, leaning her face close to Bora, her lower lip gliding around Bora's upper lip, exhaling intoxicating cues.

Bora laughed, Siyeon took the opportunity to kiss Bora’s lips. Kim Bora's smile was like gold and silver, every time she saw Bora’s smile, she couldn't help but kiss Bora immediately.

- You used to look like an arrogant leader, now you look like a cute baby - Siyeon said in a kiss.

Bora doesn't know what to say, just smiles at Siyeon's sweet words, she drowns in Siyeon’s romance.

When she first started falling in love with Siyeon, she thought she was a very romantic person, she would give Siyeon all the sweetness she had, but now she is being returned all those sweet things by Siyeon.

Siyeon left the kiss of her lips to the hollow of her white neck, Siyeon placed red hickeys on it, Siyeon’s  lips and tongue sucked lightly causing Bora to let out a groan.

The pleasure in her neck now slid deeper. Siyeon squeezed the right breast with one hand, tasting the left side with the mouth. Bora breathed heavily, the pain in her legs had completely disappeared. She ran her hand through Siyeon's hair and pressed hard, back arching, pleasure taking to new levels.

Siyeon knows that this is an effective way to relieve Bora's pain, so Siyeon takes advantage of it and does it to Bora every day.

And Bora has no complaints about it.

Siyeon went deeper, touching Bora's ideal waist, wetting the ribs on both sides and then going into the middle of her navel, making Bora tickle and laugh.

Bora bent over, hands pressed down on Siyeon's head, the unease below her unreached made her yearn for it.

Siyeon brought her tongue down to the most sensitive place, tasting it like a delicious dish.

- Ahh~~~ - Bora tilted her head up to the ceiling, happiness tickling all over her body.

Then Siyeon inserted her fingers one by one.