chapter 35 end

Chapter 35.

Bora drove home, it's 9pm now.

It's not too late, but her and Siyeon's warm house is very quiet and not a single light bulb is turned on.

Bora went into the bedroom, she saw Siyeon lying on the bed, did Siyeon sleep so early?

She sat down on the edge of the bed and touched Siyeon's shoulder. Her touch woke Siyeon up. Siyeon turned to see Bora, immediately pulled her down and kissed her.

- Hmmm...

- ………….

- Baby, what did you eat? – Bora put her hands on both sides of Siyeon, kissing and saying.

- I haven't eaten yet - Siyeon devoured Bora's lips and moved to her neck.

Bora breathed heavily, groaning because Siyeon was stimulating her lust.

- I'll cook you something to eat.

- I don't want to eat - Siyeon turned Bora down, gradually taking off all of her clothes.

Siyeon squeezed her breasts hard, Siyeon acted so fast that she didn't have time to do anything. Siyeon's head was stuck between her legs, making her extremely wet.

- Ah…Singnie…

Bora bent over to take pleasure, when she turned to her left, accidentally met her eyes with an unopened potion on the bedside table and a glass of water.

So Siyeon just took the medicine……

Dr. Jo says that the medication Siyeon is taking relieves her mental pain in the evenings, so it is usually taken before going to bed.

If she was tortured while making love to Bora, there would be no need to take medicine anymore, because the physical pain would overwhelm the mental pain.

Bora's legs trembled, she climaxed because of Siyeon's fingers and tongue.

- Oh my God….

- My queen, are you happy? - Siyeon rose up and continued to torment Bora's soft lips.

Bora turned Siyeon over, she laid on top of Siyeon, slowly taking off Siyeon's sexy pajamas. Siyeon always wears very sexy pajamas and that makes her feel excited.

But she wants to cuddle Siyeon gently and contentedly, not violently and then have to look at Siyeon’s  wounds the next morning.

Bora kissed Siyeon's chest, sucking on the hard nipple. Siyeon pressed her head down and started making requests.