chapter 11

Chapter 11.

A new day begins, Lee Siyeon comes to the company to work.

Since she was a new employee, she always dressed in a good mood when she went to work, but not today.

The company party ended late at night, then got off work the next day, and then went back to work the next day. That is, more than a day has passed, and she still has not been able to get rid of the angry mood in her body.

Really, she had no right to be upset, but unfortunately Siyeon had to witness the unwanted scene, so there was no way she could make this uncomfortable feeling go away.

She meets a person with a beautiful and attractive appearance, she is shaken, and then she catches that person passionately kissing another girl, then she gets upset, a really funny story.

She just felt a little fluttering and looking forward to it, who would have thought that the red-haired person was a flower with an owner, has a girlfriend. Siyeon was also surprised that it was a girlfriend and not a boyfriend, that pretty girl looks so sexy and seductive, as if she would have a tall handsome boyfriend, but it turned out not to be. .

After all, in this large building, the chance of meeting that girl again was very low. Siyeon wouldn't be able to see that person again, she'd soon forget, her irrational irritation would soon be gone. Come on try…

Siyeon stepped out of the company's coffee shop after buying a glass of coffee, she saw a group of people gathered at the reception desk chatting, about 5 meters away from where she stood. And one of them, was the pink-haired girl from the party the other day.

Siyeon couldn't see that girl for the first week at work, now why is it so easy to meet? Siyeon froze on the spot, the anger that was inherent in her was now replaced by a nervous recovery. The vibration of the day before it returned, making her forget all around, only returning to the small vision in front of her.

That girl was also holding a glass of water, rose red, it looked like a strawberry smoothie, drinking and chatting happily with her colleagues, then she put the strawberry smoothie down on the table, continued talking, then she said goodbye to her colleagues and headed for the elevator. The group of people in the reception area has been dispersed and only the receptionist girl is standing there working.

Oh, but her strawberry smoothie is still on the table, half a glass of water left, not yet finished.

Siyeon quickly grabbed a strawberry smoothie, then followed that girl.

Siyeon’s legs were also long, so she ran quite fast, the elevator door was almost closed but she was able to stop it. She entered the elevator. Now there's Siyeon, that pretty girl, and another guy.

Siyeon glanced at it, it seems that this girl works on the 8th floor, while she works on the 10th floor. When the elevator door tingled, the girl and the other guy came out together, Siyeon followed.

- Hey….

That girl turned around at Siyeon's call while the boy continued to walk straight, that girl made a very panicked face. Of course, because Siyeon is a stranger.