chapter 15

Chapter 15.

"Ring Ring"

Bora was startled and struggled to find the phone in her pocket, Siyeon was also startled to distance herself from Bora.

- Hello

"I just got home, can you take Cherry home?" - Minji's voice

- Okay.

After ten minutes of driving, Cherry arrived home. Bora took the dog and gave it to Minji.

- Thank you so much, my dear friend.

- Nothing.

Bora walked back into the car, the embarrassment continued, she didn't know what to say....

Just now....they almost kissed each other.

- Can we... continue with the story just now? - Siyeon did not start the engine and began to break the silence.

Bora tensed, what happened just now.......is that the thing......

Before she could think more, Siyeon pulled her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

- Um.... - Bora groaned because suddenly her tongue had to work too fast.

Siyeon strongly stabbed into Bora's mouth, Siyeon's arms wrapped around her neck tightly. Bora fell in love with this kiss, she unconsciously touched Siyeon's thigh.

- Can we go to the hotel? - Siyeon said in the kiss.

Bora panicked in her heart, but did not dare to say a word to protest, she just silently kissed Siyeon. Her non-response as an indirect consent. Siyeon broke the kiss, pulled her seat belt, and drove off.

Siyeon was driving at a faster than usual speed......

It seems, Siyeon's lust is very much....

Bora did not expect that she would one day witness Siyeon like that. Siyeon is the complete opposite compared to Monica Smith. It's been a few months, a short time, from the time she met Siyeon again in Seoul, and she has witnessed firsthand Siyeon's diverse emotions.

There is fun, there is calmness, there is loss of temper, and now lust....