chapter 28

Chapter 28.

- I can't marry you - Bora said with a low face, not daring to face Siyeon directly.

- What?

- We…maybe…should break up - continued Bora.

- WHAT? - Siyeon raised her voice.

- ……………………

- You… you can't say that. Why? Why do you want to break up?

- Actually….my feelings…are not the same anymore.

- What the hell?

- I'm sorry…. I…. – Bora has difficulty speaking

- No, I don't believe it, you said that because you wanted to avoid me, right? Why is that? What mistake did I make last time? - Siyeon panicked.

- No, it's not like that.

- Everything is still going well, why do you want that? The healing process is still going very well, we have to be together, you have to be by my side so I can take care of you.

- It's not making any progress, Siyeon.

- The doctor said bone cells need at least 18 months to heal, so be patient.

- No, Siyeon - Bora's eyes filled with tears, she found it hard to breathe when she had to say these things to Siyeon.

She looked for many opportunities to say goodbye to Siyeon but she couldn't find it until today.

- Everything is fine, your leg will definitely get better - Siyeon rubbed Bora's legs.

- No, Siyeon.

- Don't think negatively, okay? I will always be by your side, I will take care of you for the rest of my life.

- But I don't love you anymore.

- Huh…. - Siyeon was dumbfounded.

- …………..

- Did you have someone else? – Siyeon asked trembling

- Is not.

- If not, why?

- It's just….I want to be alone, that's all.

- If you are alone, who will take care of you? You can't be alone - Siyeon yelled in the silence.

- Namjoon will come pick me up in a few minutes.