chapter 22

Chapter 22.

5 happy months passed…

Today is Bora's birthday…

Bora went to work as usual. Since having Siyeon by her side, she worked harder, saved more money, planned more, prepared little by little for a full and prosperous life with Siyeon.

Bora rents an apartment near Siyeon's parents' house, the apartment is not too big but not too small, enough for 2 people. Siyeon's family has 4 people, Siyeon has an older sister and she got married half a year ago. Because Mr.Lee was gone, Siyeon's sister's small family decided to stay at the Lee family's house so that Mrs. Lee would not be lonely.

Siyeon quickly revealed her and Bora's relationship with the family and asked permission to move into Bora's house. The rental apartment is also close by and Mrs. Lee knows Kim Bora is a very talent and very good person, Mrs.Lee was a bit surprised at first, but quickly agreed.

And Bora is indescribably happy. She acted like a rocket, leading Siyeon to meet parents Kim. Mother  Kim was already very sad when she broke up with JiU, now when mom Kim knows that the person she loves is Siyeon, her best friend since school, mom’s mood has changed and is much happier.

While Siyeon was meeting the Kim family, she accidentally learned that Bora and Minji had been dating for a short time, she thought Bora was lying, so she was angry for a whole week, Bora had to work hard to comfort and explain so much.

The fact that Bora quickly rented a house made the Kim and grandparents even happier, because they knew that her relationship with Siyeon was extremely serious and long-term oriented.

The luck of the two of them, is that the families on both sides are happy to support.

Siyeon's wound after 2 weeks is also gone. Thanks to Bora's thoughtful care, the wound healed at the speed of a bullet. She loves Siyeon like eggs like gold, all the food Siyeon eats must be cooked by her own hands, so are the drinks.

The two people just like that, relying on each other and living happy days. Wake up together, brush teeth together, wash face together, eat breakfast together, have dinner together, take a bath together, watch movies together and go to bed together. Sometimes on weekends, they go out on dates like newlyweds, when they are arranged to take a longer break from work, they go on a trip together.

Siyeon likes to look at the furniture, so she is the one to take care of this in the house, when she goes shopping, if she sees something lovely, she buys it to hang on the wall or decorate it on the shoe cabinet, or the refrigerator.

Because today is Bora's birthday, Siyeon arranged to leave work early to go to the supermarket. She informed Bora that she will cook tonight, Bora just needs to come home to have meal to eat.

For a long time, Bora has always been the one cooking in the house, Siyeon washing the dishes because she is not as good at cooking as Bora. But today is a special day, so she will go to the kitchen to cook a hearty meal.